Eminem Retro 2: Flight Club Exclusive

I didnt want to wait so I had to go down to FED-EX and pick my package up .......

These SHOES are some WORK OF ART ... I was speechless after taking my first look . All the small details make the shoe that much better .. From the " E" on the tongue , to the " 31E " on the back tab .... THE SHOE IS JUST A GREAT SHOE ... I WISH I WOULD OF COPPED ANOTHER PAIR .....

Well post pictures in a few ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I didnt want to wait so I had to go down to FED-EX and pick my package up .......

These SHOES are some WORK OF ART ... I was speechless after taking my first look . All the small details make the shoe that much better .. From the " E " on the tongue , to the " 31E " on the back tab .... THE SHOE IS JUST A GREAT SHOE ... I WISH I WOULD OF COPPED ANOTHER PAIR .....

Glad you got your pair man and enjoy them.....I'll try to get my pair someway somehow.

These SHOES are some WORK OF ART ... I was speechless after taking my first look . All the small details make the shoe that much better .. From the " E " on the tongue , to the " 31E " on the back tab .... THE SHOE IS JUST A GREAT SHOE ... I WISH I WOULD OF COPPED ANOTHER PAIR .....

wish I could experience that too
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

I'm going to have to pay much more to experience this though
alien.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

alien.gif
mad.gif

I feel ya man....me too

For those of you that ordered them and opted for ground shipping, start checking your order status at the nikestore website...

I chose ground shipping as well and my order has shipped...AND GET THIS...for some reason, Nike shipped it out FedEx 2-Day just in time for Christmas since myscheduled delivery date is the 24th!!!

For once, thank you Nike!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

For those of you that ordered them and opted for ground shipping, start checking your order status at the nikestore website...

I chose ground shipping as well and my order has shipped...AND GET THIS...for some reason, Nike shipped it out FedEx 2-Day just in time for Christmas since my scheduled delivery date is the 24th!!!

pimp.gif

did u get an email?

For the dudes that STILL have NOT got a tracking number .... NO WORRIES you DO have your shoes and they well SOON be shipped ... If you got a CONFIRMATIONNumber YOUR GOOD .

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Turns out the shirt isn't even Jordan Brand, it is American Apparel >

WHO cares if the shirt is not a Jordan Brand tee .... Just because it doesnt have a Jordan size tag ??? It does have two Jumpmans on it ...
roll.gif
... Its adamn shirt , the major point is the SHOES .....

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

alien.gif
mad.gif

I feel ya man....me too

Thanks fellas .... I wish you guys were able to cop .... they are a really dope shoe ... I knew I liked them but really , I didnt know I LOVED them this much... I stopped by my mothers house earlier and she was like " DAMN , you should of got two " ... i guess she is a re-seller ...
smh.gif
roll.gif

None the less the shoe is DOPE ....

ok guys i just checked my order status and it says SHIPPED haha
i am so happy right now lol
ill post pics when they come

For the dudes that STILL have NOT got a tracking number .... NO WORRIES you DO have your shoes and they well SOON be shipped ... If you got a CONFIRMATION Number YOUR GOOD .

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Turns out the shirt isn't even Jordan Brand, it is American Apparel >

WHO cares if the shirt is not a Jordan Brand tee .... Just because it doesnt have a Jordan size tag ??? It does have two Jumpmans on it ...
roll.gif
... Its a damn shirt , the major point is the SHOES .....

Originally Posted by addicted2icysoles23

ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

alien.gif
mad.gif

I feel ya man....me too

Thanks fellas .... I wish you guys were able to cop .... they are a really dope shoe ... I knew I liked them but really , I didnt know I LOVED them this much ... I stopped by my mothers house earlier and she was like " DAMN , you should of got two " ... i guess she is a re-seller ...
smh.gif
roll.gif

None the less the shoe is DOPE ....
Your funny man that's crazy
roll.gif
. The pics the fam is postingot me fiendin they are straight killa
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by ABallin23

Told ya!

Did you get upgraded to FedEx 2-Day shipping as well?

Told ya!

yup lol im really happy nike is comin through for us

I chose ground shipping as well and my order has shipped...AND GET THIS...for some reason, Nike shipped it out FedEx 2-Day just in time for Christmas since my scheduled delivery date is the 24th!!!

pimp.gif

HOLY MOLY GUACAMOLE! SHIPPED! you're right! my order didnt get canceled ESTIMATED DELIVERY 12/24 BY 4:30 PM! damn man when i was reading it "For thoseof you that ordered them and opted for ground shipping.."i was like what now? it got canceled but NOPE! damn im so relieved

Told ya!

yup lol im really happy nike is comin through for us

check your PMs...

just checked mine and they just shipped ground too and i got the same date and time for delivery 12/24 4:30 PM... finally, excited and relieved they didn'tget canceled

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

pimp.gif
Shipped. I can rest easy now.

I didn't get upgraded to 2-day though
frown.gif
I'm thinking your profile (see below) is the reason why....jp, times are rough man...do whatcha gotta do!

Houston Rockets
McGrady-Yao-Artes
FOR SALE: SIZE 13 JORDAN II 'EMINEM'

Very lovely! Mine says shipped and they upgraded me to 2-day shipping with an expected delivery date of x-mas eve.

Back
Top Bottom