Eric Koston X Nike SB

Anyone know where I can cop the black/white ones online? Might local SB shop is out of my 11.5...thanks!

Anyone know where I can cop the black/white ones online? Might local SB shop is out of my 11.5...thanks!

Originally Posted by xtianp

I've been trying to take the plunge and cop the reds for myself but I can't seem to do it...ugh.
I would've bought it by now but that green nike check is stopping me.  I'd like it better if it was white.

I've been trying to take the plunge and cop the reds for myself but I can't seem to do it...ugh.
I would've bought it by now but that green nike check is stopping me.  I'd like it better if it was white.

Originally Posted by shogun

my exact train of thought...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by shogun

my exact train of thought...
grin.gif

Called up both my local skateshops about koston kobes & both still haven't gotten any word..but them again,they didn't know anything about slayers release until they heard word of shipment which was about a few days prior so I'm jus going to keep calling til I hear something.if anyone has the wallet & don't wanta wait for these though,store.kix-files.com has these for $300

Called up both my local skateshops about koston kobes & both still haven't gotten any word..but them again,they didn't know anything about slayers release until they heard word of shipment which was about a few days prior so I'm jus going to keep calling til I hear something.if anyone has the wallet & don't wanta wait for these though,store.kix-files.com has these for $300

Kobes are dropping in July..1000 pairs only

^are those a mod of the red/green swoosh ones? or just bad lighting that makes the swoosh look white? Either way, the "white" swoosh looks dope.

Kobes are dropping in July..1000 pairs only

^are those a mod of the red/green swoosh ones? or just bad lighting that makes the swoosh look white? Either way, the "white" swoosh looks dope.

Back
Top Bottom