Eric Koston X Nike SB

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Local sk8 shops still keep saying beginning of June but not sure when exactly. But um . . . got mine!

pimp.gif

Who started this whole "1000" pairs thing? my skate shop told me that number is a bit off.

Who started this whole "1000" pairs thing? my skate shop told me that number is a bit off.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I don't believe 1000, it's a premium, I bet there are plenty to go around 

Originally Posted by Rick2345

I don't believe 1000, it's a premium, I bet there are plenty to go around 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude on ebay with a starting price of $500 with a BIN of $925...people are seriously stupid, you could get them pre-release for like $250, people will be lucky to get $150 for these next week 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dude on ebay with a starting price of $500 with a BIN of $925...people are seriously stupid, you could get them pre-release for like $250, people will be lucky to get $150 for these next week 

Anyone have a local skate shop that has confirmed they are getting at least an FSR and does phone orders?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  At this point, I have no reason to believe that 1000 pairs or even less is not the case.  No one has indicated their spots getting "many" pairs and the only ones who are posting their pairs have inside or some kind of "connects'.

Anyone have a local skate shop that has confirmed they are getting at least an FSR and does phone orders?  Any info would be greatly appreciated.  At this point, I have no reason to believe that 1000 pairs or even less is not the case.  No one has indicated their spots getting "many" pairs and the only ones who are posting their pairs have inside or some kind of "connects'.

not sure if this was posted already but im sure someone will be pleased with this info:
http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-sb-koston-1-x-kobe-bryant-qs-release-info/

I stay in Torrance, CA do any NTers know what QS SB skate shops in the area will get these? I don't follow SB stuff much so the only shop I really know is Spyder in Hermosa Beach and I'm not even sure if they even carry the more limited SB releases anymore. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me out.

not sure if this was posted already but im sure someone will be pleased with this info:
http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-sb-koston-1-x-kobe-bryant-qs-release-info/

I stay in Torrance, CA do any NTers know what QS SB skate shops in the area will get these? I don't follow SB stuff much so the only shop I really know is Spyder in Hermosa Beach and I'm not even sure if they even carry the more limited SB releases anymore. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me out.

^damn, those GR 'limited' Kobe Koston's pale in comparison to the real KK's. Nice going on getting a pair.

^damn, those GR 'limited' Kobe Koston's pale in comparison to the real KK's. Nice going on getting a pair.

Originally Posted by j4ck

these look horrible.

Love this
30t6p3b.gif

Doesn't get much more useless than this. Why are they horrible?  Why don't you like them.  What brought you in here in the first place?  In any case, thanks for visiting the thread and dropping this exceptionally helpful tidbit on all of us.

So based on the limited response from you guys the last few days, nobody's "spot" is getting many if any of the limited Koston x Kobe "GR" so I am inclined to believe that 1k number isn't terribly far off.  Most of these will probably be on the West Coast and some East, but those of us in the Midwest and Middle America are probably gonna get sc re we d.  Hope I am wrong but not looking great.

Originally Posted by j4ck

these look horrible.

Love this
30t6p3b.gif

Doesn't get much more useless than this. Why are they horrible?  Why don't you like them.  What brought you in here in the first place?  In any case, thanks for visiting the thread and dropping this exceptionally helpful tidbit on all of us.

So based on the limited response from you guys the last few days, nobody's "spot" is getting many if any of the limited Koston x Kobe "GR" so I am inclined to believe that 1k number isn't terribly far off.  Most of these will probably be on the West Coast and some East, but those of us in the Midwest and Middle America are probably gonna get sc re we d.  Hope I am wrong but not looking great.

my Kostons come in today. Fed Ex Saturday shipping ftw.  I just noticed this tweet by Brooklyn Projects-Release date for Kobe edition Koston SB is Monday July 4th at 12pm.VERY LIMITED and NO PHONE ORDERS on this one.100 prs total for west coast. 
indifferent.gif

my Kostons come in today. Fed Ex Saturday shipping ftw.  I just noticed this tweet by Brooklyn Projects-Release date for Kobe edition Koston SB is Monday July 4th at 12pm.VERY LIMITED and NO PHONE ORDERS on this one.100 prs total for west coast. 
indifferent.gif

well damb^ I hope my shop releases them soon. Wouldn't mind having a pair of kostons plus i'm feeling the kobe theme.

well damb^ I hope my shop releases them soon. Wouldn't mind having a pair of kostons plus i'm feeling the kobe theme.

Back
Top Bottom