Eric Koston X Nike SB

for an update, and for those that slept like me . . . the Koston x Kobe GR dropped right under my nose yesterday on July 4th. Sucks they dropped while on vacation to Lake Tahoe, no SB spots out there that got 'em for sure!

for an update, and for those that slept like me . . . the Koston x Kobe GR dropped right under my nose yesterday on July 4th. Sucks they dropped while on vacation to Lake Tahoe, no SB spots out there that got 'em for sure!

Originally Posted by vtotheinay

not sure if this was posted already but im sure someone will be pleased with this info:
http://www.kixandthecity.com/nike-sb-koston-1-x-kobe-bryant-qs-release-info/

I stay in Torrance, CA do any NTers know what QS SB skate shops in the area will get these? I don't follow SB stuff much so the only shop I really know is Spyder in Hermosa Beach and I'm not even sure if they even carry the more limited SB releases anymore. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me out.
They keep saying any day now. Who got them?????????
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

not sure if this was posted already but im sure someone will be pleased with this info:

I stay in Torrance, CA do any NTers know what QS SB skate shops in the area will get these? I don't follow SB stuff much so the only shop I really know is Spyder in Hermosa Beach and I'm not even sure if they even carry the more limited SB releases anymore. Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me out.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

I live in LA but went on Vacation to LAke Tahoe. They dropped somewhere in LA because I see several LA eBay sellers that I know have these listed on eBay already.

I live in LA but went on Vacation to LAke Tahoe. They dropped somewhere in LA because I see several LA eBay sellers that I know have these listed on eBay already.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Well, who the hell got them if they dropped yesterday?

Brooklyn Projects did drop them yesterday. Dropped by since it was on my way to where I was spending my 4th...they had like 21 pairs. They gave everyone 20% that couldn't cop. Nothing too serious. Dudes at the front of the line waiting 4 hours though...
grin.gif

Well, who the hell got them if they dropped yesterday?

Brooklyn Projects did drop them yesterday. Dropped by since it was on my way to where I was spending my 4th...they had like 21 pairs. They gave everyone 20% that couldn't cop. Nothing too serious. Dudes at the front of the line waiting 4 hours though...
grin.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

are you talking about spyder saying any day now? if so, I called today and they had no idea what I was talking about haha all they kept saying is they only know about the Koston 1 they have in all black with white swoosh haha.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

are you talking about spyder saying any day now? if so, I called today and they had no idea what I was talking about haha all they kept saying is they only know about the Koston 1 they have in all black with white swoosh haha.

those already dropped^ and were limited to like 24 pair. The ones dropping are pictured on the last page.

those already dropped^ and were limited to like 24 pair. The ones dropping are pictured on the last page.

is there any kobe branding on the qs version? if not, then calling them kobe x kostons is kinda stupid. can't wait to get my pair though.

is there any kobe branding on the qs version? if not, then calling them kobe x kostons is kinda stupid. can't wait to get my pair though.

^no branding, it is just really the koston 1 with a black mamba colorway. the purple and yellow for the lakers and the embossed upper to give a a black mamba type of snake skin for the upper. should they be called Koston x Kobes, maybe not, but the colorway and design is definetly inspired by the LA Lakers and Kobe Bryant. if not Koston Kobes the should be called Black Mamba Kostons . . . but really, who cares.

^no branding, it is just really the koston 1 with a black mamba colorway. the purple and yellow for the lakers and the embossed upper to give a a black mamba type of snake skin for the upper. should they be called Koston x Kobes, maybe not, but the colorway and design is definetly inspired by the LA Lakers and Kobe Bryant. if not Koston Kobes the should be called Black Mamba Kostons . . . but really, who cares.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Well, there is a Kobe logo on the back of the tongue and "KOBE/KOSTON" on the insoles.

Back
Top Bottom