Ever dated someone who was weird?

Art student chicks are the weirdest
glasses.gif
BRUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Recently switched to an art major in school and never met so many weirdos in my life.

I met a girl like this once. I was up in a tree :pimp: and she climbed up to where I was. I noticed she didn't have any shoes on so I asked her about it and she said she didn't like wearing shoes unless she had to. She chilled with me for a bit and then she climbed all the way to the top of this tree (it was a huge tree) and repelled down on a rope. I was :wow: She was sexy too. Unfortunately never saw her again after she repelled down. She yelled bye to me and then went to go climb and repel down more trees. Oh, this tree was in a graveyard too. She went to the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry so it made sense why she was climbing trees.

Coulda smashed Gaia and you ain't eem know it.

Also knew a girl who hardly ever wore shoes.
Cool as hell tho.

I met a girl like this once. I was up in a tree :pimp: and she climbed up to where I was. I noticed she didn't have any shoes on so I asked her about it and she said she didn't like wearing shoes unless she had to. She chilled with me for a bit and then she climbed all the way to the top of this tree (it was a huge tree) and repelled down on a rope. I was :wow: She was sexy too. Unfortunately never saw her again after she repelled down. She yelled bye to me and then went to go climb and repel down more trees. Oh, this tree was in a graveyard too. She went to the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry so it made sense why she was climbing trees.
This honestly sounds like a dream I had after I saw Christina Milian climb in a tree in Love Don't Cost A Thing :lol:

Back in my college days I took this chick to the movies. I chose a comedy forgot what we watched but when she laughed it was the ugliest laugh I ever heard in my life (not cute at all) I felt embarrassed when funny scenes would happen and she would bust out laughing. People would turn around like WTF.

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

Not that bad depending on her age, you don't want some chick in her 30s obsessing over SB. If she is in her twentys it can come off as cute too. At least you don't have to feel bad about your sneaker obsession.
All that writing your name on her ring finger stuff is crazy, not weird. Tread lighty with those types.
Did you try to bring her out of that or you just said forget I'm going to get my nut? That **** would bug me out, I couldn't stay up in it if I felt the girl wasn't enjoying what I was doing. I would have to turn her out or just quit right there. Did you go down on her, kiss her neck, lick her ear lobe anything to make her moan?

I would be forced to toss that salad to make that girl make a sound.
SOunds like she is a phantom, reminds me of dude from CSI Miami. Always popping up out the blue.
Everyday? That is too much man, sounds like fun at first but after a while become painful and no longer enjoyable.
Was she worse than this?

lol :lol: that's not even that bad it sounds like maria menounos, it was like a loud cackle after a big wheeze

all of us are on a shoe forum that gives us info about shoe releases, where people can buy and sell shoes, clothes, jerseys from each other, etc. We all at one time were so worried about how we looked and putting our outfits together, we have all taken pictures of our shoes either while we're wearing them or not

everyone on this forum is a weirdo

all of us are on a shoe forum that gives us info about shoe releases, where people can buy and sell shoes, clothes, jerseys from each other, etc. We all at one time were so worried about how we looked and putting our outfits together, we have all taken pictures of our shoes either while we're wearing them or not

Na son I never did that. You on your own.

I got on NT to buy Jays but wouldn't call myself obsessed or a sneaker head.

*shrugs*

Used to **** a chick that love licking my face. I like kinky girls so it kinda turned me on...

But then she did it in public :stoneface:

dated someone that is "quirky" then again, she did a whole lot of drugs in her college days/early 20s
still :smokin and freaky :evil:
ol girl was into biting me. first time it was :lol:

Last edited:
I used to talk to a creeper. Any girl I spoke to she would ask them if im their boyfriend...

She went as far as to befriend my homegirl just find out stuff about me, she thought i was smashing her too.

Once homegirl peeped all their convo's lead to me she stopped chillin with her and told me the deal. Had to dead that quick.

I aint even hit.[emoji]128532[/emoji]

Every chick that I ever smashed who was employed by GameStop . They were stone cold freaks thou.

It's usually the managers , the ones on salary .

Was chopping it up with a GS manager yesterday when I went to preorder Madden 15 UE.

She was ready. Staring in my eyes like a lost puppy from the jump. And my boys smutted out 2 girls from the same GS.

I don't know what it is about gamer girls.

Was chopping it up with a GS manager yesterday when I went to preorder Madden 15 UE.

She was ready. Staring in my eyes like a lost puppy from the jump. And my boys smutted out 2 girls from the same GS.

I don't know what it is about gamer girls.

sounds like I need to go to your gamestop, show them a real joystick 8)

That was terrible I know

Back
Top Bottom