Ever put hands on your significant other?

As Chris rock stated.... No one is above an *** whooping...

Yeah things have escalated in personal relationships where I had to check my girls......quite a few times growing up where I wish my dad would've checked my moms but he's weak.......

Last edited:
No but "accidentally" yes I have

Gave a mean elbow to an ex when she was behind me and tried to tickle me hehe

Then I head butted my current girl when I was pushing her on a swim hehe

All accidental but they felt my strength early :smile:

No, I have too much love and respect for my wife to ever put my hands on her like that. Any dude that hits a woman deserves to get beat down and go to prison.

Under normal circumstances id agree, BUT in certain situations I could understand.

If sharkisha came at me with da hands, she getting da hands

Some of YA don't live YA ladies man :rofl:

She may not be in charge of her emotions, but because she swings at you, doesn't mean you should lose control and beat her down like a man :lol: this is YOUR woman! Someone you love...by some of YA logic, mom dukes puts hands on you, she ending up in the hospital :rofl:

Like I said, by all means 8ball some random chick that wanna act tough and cross the line.

i'd never raise a hand to my girl. i've wanted to shake the **** out of her tho :lol: she's done some dumb **** that got me angry x put herself in danger.

i think hitting your significant other crosses a line. it shows a lack of restraint and disregard for their wellbeing in the event of tempers flaring. doesn't really illustrate a strong relationship if you are cool engaging your girl in fisticuffs.

So based on YOUR logic, she doesn't respect you or love you if she is willing to put her hands on you. Or does that not apply to them?

Yes? I feel like I'm echoing a lot of other responses in this thread. You about that ray rice life b?

She may not be in charge of her emotions, but because she swings at you, doesn't mean you should lose control and beat her down like a man :lol: this is YOUR woman! Someone you love...by some of YA logic, mom dukes puts hands on you, she ending up in the hospital :rofl:

Like I said, by all means 8ball some random chick that wanna act tough and cross the line.

Mom dukes catchin' da fade real quick.... real ****** quick!

Anyway where's Kellyrep when you need her?

Last edited:

And here starts the #ntextremes

And here starts the #ntextremes
yup.... I ain't never hit a female with a closed fist as if she was a dude...

Ain't about that life but I have roughed up a b as stated...

no women deserves to be hit is nonsense.i see women in public all the time that deserve to get they ***** kicked.. No one is above an *** whooping.. Not even mom dukes . it ain't going to happen but doesn't mean she don't deserve it once in awhile...

Last edited:

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

As Chris rock stated.... No one is above an *** whooping...

Yeah things have escalated in personal relationships where I had to check my girls......quite a few times growing up where I wish my dad would've checked my moms but he's weak.......

You would have thought higher of your dad had he put hands on your moms?...your mentality all sorts of backwards...your dad had self control and you should respect he never subjected you to seeing your moms get beat...even if she deserved it....what a shame you calling that man "weak"

My ex once kicked me, I swore I did a "Freeze" moment like Zach Morris, thought things out, thought about the career I was going to school for, thought about how bad having a criminal background would be (especially being domestic),  and thought about how my parents would be disappointed in me if I slapped this B. And when I did unfreezed the moment, I overacted like a motherf***er (the kick was not hard at all, she kicked my inner thigh) I fell on the floor screaming "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my nuts!!! AHHHHHHHHHH why did you do this? AHHHHH How can you do this to me?!" She was saying shes sorry shes sorry shes sorry, I uncurled myself from the fetal position and pushed out my house and slammed the door.  I swear for the remainder of our relationship I used the incident to my advantage . She bought me a PS3, head anytime I wanted, anything...All I had to do was say "Hey, remember that time you kicked me" and she would feel like complete ish. Play it smart young men. 

I look at it the same way as disciplining a child sometimes. You never supposed to be squared up with your chick, fighting her like a ***** in the street. Just something to show her you not for the games. We can argue all day, but don't say nothing too crazy and DON'T TOUCH ME! I'm not averse to slapping, choking, grabbing, or throwing a chick if the situation calls for it. And you can tell whoever after the fact, I'm not worried.

Last edited:
My ex once kicked me, I swore I did a "Freeze" moment like Zach Morris, thought things out, thought about the career I was going to school for, thought about how bad having a criminal background would be (especially being domestic),  and thought about how my parents would be disappointed in me if I slapped this B. And when I did unfreezed the moment, I overacted like a motherf***er (the kick was not hard at all, she kicked my inner thigh) I fell on the floor screaming "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my nuts!!! AHHHHHHHHHH why did you do this? AHHHHH How can you do this to me?!" She was saying shes sorry shes sorry shes sorry, I uncurled myself from the fetal position and pushed out my house and slammed the door.  I swear for the remainder of our relationship I used the incident to my advantage . She bought me a PS3, head anytime I wanted, anything...All I had to do was say "Hey, remember that time you kicked me" and she would feel like complete ish. Play it smart young men. 

:rofl:

Nah bruh...dudes get swing on and the only thing that goes off in their head is the Guile Street Fighter theme :lol:

Bruh..

roll.gif
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Last time my wife got crazy I legit stripped her naked....she didn't know how to react and realized she looked silly trying to act tough butt *** naked

im gunna need pictorial confirmation that u did this to my sweet angie

my god you smarter than a mug

Man....you cats are doing it wrong. When she's at her maddest, take her clothes off and beat that stuff up like there's no tomorrow. Being romantic is nice....but NOTHING is better than pissed off *******. Be careful. It's addictive. You'll start looking for reasons to have an "altercation" :lol:

Man....you cats are doing it wrong. When she's at her maddest, take her clothes off and beat that stuff up like there's no tomorrow. Being romantic is nice....but NOTHING is better than pissed off *******. Be careful. It's addictive. You'll start looking for reasons to have an "altercation" :lol:
how are y'all able to take sn adult's clothes off without getting physical?

how are y'all able to take sn adult's clothes off without getting physical?

Step #1. You have to be in the gym. My wife has seen me in the gym and has worked out with me. So, intellectually, she knows I could throw her through a wall if I wanted to. I wouldn't....but she knows I could.
Step #2. I call it the python maneuver. You just grab, hold, and squeeze. This step, admittedly, works better if you have long arms and your woman isn't a manatee. She squirms, the python constricts. She doesn't, you don't. You maneuver those clothes off and she's getting angrier because there's nothing she can do about it(see step 1 :lol:).
Step #3. Angry sex....woooohoooo. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom