Ever put hands on your significant other?

I don't think I have the heart too, but I would take away her coloring books.

I'm never jumpin in someone domestic abuse trying to play super hero

if he bold enough to hit her in public then that mean she BEEN getting beat in private. She should've bounced before it got that far but chicks always think they can change a dude :smh:

I remember I was going out with some chick during my HS days. I forgot what we was arguing about, we was at least 7 feet from each other cause I was trying to the be cool and keep my distance. I then snapped. Don't remember how but something she said triggered it. Thank god I didn't put hands on her but I threw my pair of mountain gears at her. One of them barely missed her tittays but the other hit her in the head. She then cried, I felt bad but we made up after that. We broke up months later but we still keep in touch to this day.

Last edited:
Mane long story short me n my girl got in an argument and I decided to leave her apartment, as I get up to put my stuff on, she STEALS OFF ON me directly under my left eye. I'm a no contact person, and man next thing i Know Im seeing red and i'm getting ready to choke her.

I release my hands and go to leave and she comes back up on me again and I just mush her face. As Im tryna get out of her apartment she continues tryna hit me and Im so furious that I won't hit her, so I spit in her face and dip. :smh: Man that was top 10 worst nights of my live. I couldn't sleep all night

Love can be powerful in a negative way if you want. I was in the wrong for sure, but my girl to this day still believes she did nothing wrong. SHE PUNCHED ME IN THE EYE...FIRST. I had never put my hands on her. What if she would one-hitter quitter'd me? Idk man... I hope to never have that happen again.

Yes, I have put hands on two of my ex-girlfriends.

First one went like this:

We got into an argument and I don't remember what we were arguing about. Anyways, I was so frigging cool back then and had earrings. She kept hitting me and hitting me but I didn't do anything about it. Then, she hit me on the ear and I started bleeding and that's when all hell broke loose. I pushed her onto the bed and put one hand on her neck and told her to stop. She started crying and stopped.

Got into an argument once again with this Cambodian chick. (Cambodian girls are crazy) So she starts hitting me as well. After about 3 hits to the head, she goes for the fourth one and I went Bruce Lee on her and just straight caught her right hand and grabbed her wrist and she gave me the :wow: look like how did son do that?. After I caught her right hand, I took both of my hands and straight pushed her right to the wall. As she was on the wall, I put both hands on her neck and straight scolded her. "You going to try that ish with me again b?!

Tears started streaming down her face and she said "no' and I released her.

I strangle women too much :smh:

Last edited:
I've been arrested for Simple Battery (Family Violence) because we lived together at the time.

I was innocent tho honestly. Long story short the police see me and my girl arguing and she has her arms folded. I place my hands on her elbows and say "c'mon baby the police are here now lets just go home"

She twists away from me and the cops seperated us and said I yanked her :x :x :smh:

I'm black and my ex is mixed and we were in the deeep souf. All and all I plead no contest and got a year probation but the charge has been expunged off my record

Yes, I have put hands on two of my ex-girlfriends.

First one went like this:

We got into an argument and I don't remember what we were arguing about. Anyways, I was so frigging cool back then and had earrings. She kept hitting me and hitting me but I didn't do anything about it. Then, she hit me on the ear and I started bleeding and that's when all hell broke loose. I pushed her onto the bed and put one hand on her neck and told her to stop. She started crying and stopped.

Got into an argument once again with this Cambodian chick. (Cambodian girls are crazy) So she starts hitting me as well. After about 3 hits to the head, she goes for the fourth one and I went Bruce Lee on her and just straight caught her right hand and grabbed her wrist and she gave me the
eek.gif
look like how did son do that?. After I caught her right hand, I took both of my hands and straight pushed her right to the wall. As she was on the wall, I put both hands on her neck and straight scolded her. "You going to try that ish with me again b?!

Tears started streaming down her face and she said "no' and I released her.

I strangle women too much
mean.gif
idk but these had me rolling 
roll.gif

I mean, me and my girl wreste for fun. She lets me powerbomb her on the bed skmetimss, shows of my core strength :pimp: I practice the sleeper on her as well.

But nah, I love my girl too much to ever lay the hands. I'm blessed to have a girl who's down to earth and won't ever push your buttons to the point where you get that angry

:smh: Bros I gotz a confession regarding dis subject...

My girl triangle choked me once.

There... I said it! Peace.

Last edited:
Never have other than just restraining her. I've been close so many times, but always took a deep breath and thought things through before I made that mistake.

I've experienced domestic violence growing up, so I never want to take it there. It's never worth it.

Nope, too much of a man to.

But I'll shake the fuk out of her.

I've been spat on, stabbed with a pencil and hit at.. And still didn't put my hands on her.

I just avoid women who are crazy. Easy solution.

Last edited:
Choked, yes. Punched, nah.

Did have an ex that hit me with a closed fist once and I slapped all the taste out her mouth and sent her spinning into the bed.

She knew not to **** with me from that point on.

I'll never be that dude to beat a female , but if they get too sporty and cross that line I'll show them how real things could get.

I legit busted out laughing.

Had a slap fight with a chick I was dating that went 0 to 100. I was like lets stop. We go to shake hands and she slapped the **** out of me. Could have let it slide but I wasn't taking an L that big. Felt bad afterwards but had to let her know what time it was.

I sweet chin music'ed my ex while she was in the shower

I pulled back the curtain, took 2-3 steps back and popped off

Left the water running too

I'm never jumpin in someone domestic abuse trying to play super hero
I will never understand it.

Exactly how fools get toe tagged. For not minding their own business.
Word x10. Cannot stress this enough. Can you imagine if a dude tried to press you when you were in a heated argument with your girl, let alone mad enough to put the hands on her? 

Yeah I can imagine. :lol:

I imagine he would get the beating of his life and receieve what I couldn't and wouldn't do to her.

My Pops almost lost his life for that silly ****. He told me the story when I was a kid and I'll never forget it.

Yeah I can imagine.
laugh.gif

I imagine he would get the beating of his life and receieve what I couldn't and wouldn't do to her.

My Pops almost lost his life for that silly ****. He told me the story when I was a kid and I'll never forget it.
roll.gif
 Exactly! 

Back
Top Bottom