F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Yea they just need a nice balance, no cheese grating tyres and tyres that aren't too hard.

Nico, Mr 2nd place. Is this a record?

The only reason why he's still in it!  

Lewis looks like he's on a roll, but with that double-points BS, who the hell knows what's gonna happen! 

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Russia+T8SILT98F_ux.jpg

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Russia+2cpXrI4-IXex.jpg

Nats is back!

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Russia+X9xGhv0MtQ8x.jpg

Defining moment of the season?

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Russia+vmjQpjYXc-ex.jpg

First time Nico & Lewis both look genuinely happy in a team-photo.

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Russia+OvA4mQhhKGgx.jpg

And just cuz.

F1+Grand+Prix+of+Russia+rN48Dr3UESex.jpg

Last edited:
Vettel to start race from pitlane in Austin

[h2]Sebastian Vettel is not going to take part in qualifying due to an engine resource.[/h2]

World champion Sebastian Vettel, already out of contention for a fifth consecutive title in 2014, is facing the prospect of a tough US Grand Prix early next month.

The Red Bull driver revealed to German television RTL after the Russian Grand Prix that he has run out of his allowed allocation of five V6 engines for the season.

"Austin will be difficult," Vettel explained, "because I don't think I will have much to do on Saturday afternoon.

"I'll probably watch instead of taking part in qualifying, because I have to use a sixth engine.

"I will therefore start from the pitlane on Sunday, as it makes no sense to put pointless kilometres on the engine in qualifying."

Indeed, having qualified just eleventh in Russia, a ten-place grid drop at Sochi would have sent Vettel right to the back of the grid.

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/vettel-to-start-race-from-pitlane-in-austin

@F1PaddockPass

Two of the saddest sights here at #COTA. Hoping for a good outcome for all members of #Caterham and #Marussia 

B092FAtIIAAmWxv.jpg:large

Grosjean had me dying this race. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lewis extends his lead, 10-4 in victories and still has a chance of losing the championship :smh:

Man, that ending to the GP was so painful... 
mean.gif
  Seb on new options was all over Kevin, while Jenson likely hit the cliff with his primes.  Despite Romain "I love Joey" Grosjean sliding ALL OVER THE PLACE, with no steering, was still able to finish in front of Jenson... 
mean.gif

Nico taking the WDC from the Abu-double-points FTW!!! 
laugh.gif

Yeah, that rumor's been running for a few weeks now.  Seems like it's really gonna happen, but who really knows.  

On one hand you kinda feel for him on having his career end this way...

But at the same time, he's driven for Williams, McLaren (legends in the sport) and won a WDC with Brawn... can't complain about a career like that.  14 years in F1. 

Caterham really trying to get crowdfunded :lol:

Nico with the pole trophy. Defintely took it to Lewis in that department even though it wasn't a fair fight overall.

Massa and his fast starting self might make things interesting tomorrow.

So if Lewis and Nico finish 1-2......Hamilton wins the Championship?

Button needs to be in F1 next year.

Back
Top Bottom