F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

P4 P6... better than what I expected! Great lap by Lando there, but thought Charles would have jumped him.

EDIT
P3 & P5

Last edited:
giphy.gif

The only thing that can stop Sainz is the Ferrari pit wall.

Maybe Ferrari kept the wrong driver? 👀

Alonso dropped one of these

1711258069392.png

George couldn’t keep it together over 6pts.

He’s the future of Mercedes Benz 😂

*Edit*

Alonso being investigated for brake testing George on the apex of the corner where the incident occurred. OOOOOF! Dirty Alonso strikes again?

Absolutely horrifying.

Alonso should get a two-race ban.

Since it was George Russell and we know how he is, a part of him calling for the red flag is so that he could preserve his P7 from the previous lap, but obviously also because that’s a horrible spot to be in especially because kamikaze Stroll was the next car behind him.

I also don’t recall seeing any cars come flying in immediately after that crash but I could be wrong

Last edited:
Absolutely horrifying.

Alonso should get a two-race ban.

Since it was George Russell and we know how he is, a part of him calling for the red flag is so that he could preserve his P7 from the previous lap, but obviously also because that’s a horrible spot to be in especially because kamikaze Stroll was the next car behind him.

I also don’t recall seeing any cars come flying in immediately after that crash but I could be wrong
Alonso being Alonso.

So when is Danny Ric gonna get removed from that seat because dude is washed. Come race NASCAR or something else bc he isn’t good enough anymore to hold a seat in F1.

Is Carlos the 2nd best driver on the grid? And without a seat for next year as of now.

Haas with the double points finish is sweet.

Danny Ric is going out bad and it’s tough to watch.

Good on Yuki for getting a couple more points. Always want to see him do well.

Back
Top Bottom