Feeling depressed after drinking?

Yeah I have had a couple drinks since I posted. Got a little buzzed once but stayed in control :pimp:

I also have been working out, studying, and reading more etc :pimp:

Yeah I have had a couple drinks since I posted. Got a little buzzed once but stayed in control :pimp:

I also have been working out, studying, and reading more etc :pimp:

I killed two bottles of red over the weekend myself...

I was doing pretty good until this past Friday.

Decided to cut back on my alcohol consumption at the beginning of the year.  I still drink, but it's usually only 2-3 nights a week and I get legitimately drunk MAYBE once a month.

Turns out it's a lot easier to wake up in the morning when you don't go to bed drunk. 
laugh.gif

I've been alcohol-free for 2 years now. I did it primarily because I didn't like the way it made me feel during and post, and it wasn't helping my acid reflux none.

OP I wish you much luck brother. My inbox is alway free to hit up for advice. But for right now I think you should focus on replacing a bad behavior (drinking) with a good one (working out, reading, joining a fun class, tinder, buying something nice for yourself, a hobby, family game night, etc.)

That mountain you have to climb always looks too big from the bottom but keep putting one foot after the other and always advancing, even the tiniest bit and you'll be looking down the mountain soon enough.

I don't know but feeling depressed after is because your hungover. I'm 28 and still go out and drink all the time socially. Once you start drinking and it affects your daily life then you have. A problem my friend

I never understood how people Tinder in the city they live in :lol:

But thanks man. Like I said though it was never excessive, it has been more about the choices I make while drunk and the way I feel afterwards :smh:

I don't know but feeling depressed after is because your hungover. I'm 28 and still go out and drink all the time socially. Once you start drinking and it affects your daily life then you have. A problem my friend

Trust, a line is coming in a couple years where even that hurts.

I never understood how people Tinder in the city they live in :lol:

But thanks man. Like I said though it was never excessive, it has been more about the choices I make while drunk and the way I feel afterwards :smh:

Tindering be working for me fam. Can be very efficient if you live a busy lifestyle.

Hope things work out for you.

I read this interpretation of a scripture from the Bible. And it said "giving alcohol to a depressed person is like giving salt to a person who is already dehydrated" :wow:

I was like damn :lol:

OP I feel what you going through
I'm a whole different person when I drink.

Luckily I haven't drank in about a month.

Taken from an old thread:

I was at a Red Lobsteronce, and i was waiting way too long for my food. I got up, bum-rushed my way to the kitchen and started flipping out, making a scene, and told the cooks that I'll have them looking for work in Tuscaloosa if they keep this bummy service up. I ran up on the waiter (who was chilling at the bar, kee-keeing up with her coworkers), knocked a glass of water over and got in her face and demanded I get some type of food or reimbursement to make up for the time lost. Needless to say, I was off a couple shots of the Henny and was listening to M.O.P-Ante Up on repeat on the car ride to Red Lobster.

Another time, me and my shorty were playing slaps (the hand game). And I kept dominating her, she couldn't touch me. I kept winning. She couldn't land one hit on my hands. I got angrier and angrier with each slap I landed, and my tone got angrier after each slap. I don't know what came over me but I started hearing DMX playing in my head and I just kept dominating. She couldn't land one hit on my hands but she kept challenging me. I was getting angry to the point where on the final slap I let off a huge scream in her face, yelled something along the lines of "you can't **** with this! You could never **** with this! You'll never beat me. I'm unstoppable. I'll dominate you, don't you ever step to me" but I broke down crying almost immediately after. This time I was off a pint of E&J and 2 bottles of Becks. Seems like the common denominator is liquor :smh:

Absolutely, felt like dying after a night of drinking. Sad and depressed. Started having the opposite effect on me instead of social, was over thinking everything. A month plus now off the drank. Only would drink heavily cuz I thought it was a perfect combo with my norcos. Want to stop the trees soon, too. 

I turn into a whole different person after drinking. Knowing this, I've since limited myself.

I've cut back on my drinking. I've been kicked out of bars for getting crazy when I get drunk. I'm cool when I have a couple of drinks, but sometimes I don't know when to stop and I get carried away. My goal is to stop drinking, eat healthy, and lose some weight.

Back
Top Bottom