Females with no father figure= disaster

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

For all my youngsters out there when you meet a girl your first conversation should be about the relationship with her father. If she huffs or says I hate him or doesn't like him in any type of way save yourself the grief and walk away. I'm 25 now and I am fully convinced a girl from a two parent home is the ONLY way to go! Also if a chick never has anything positive to say about her day or life in general stop talking to her immediately. Negative people are such energy drainers its disgusting.

This is my life and sentiments. A major reason I've been single for the last few years.

Makes you appreciate those cheerful, positive chicks. You come across one that's worth being with, lock it down because they're rare.

females without a father figure around in early maturation (esp teenage years)
are usually grimey. 

i dated a chick, that was cool with her dad, but her parents got divorced, and he moved to another state when she was 9 or 10

well her step father is a simp. so no discipline at all in the household.

she went from guy to guy for boyfriends, and didnt care. 

had me like 
eek.gif
, from there on. females have to have parents that are not divorced. 

call me nuts, but its safer . 
tired.gif

females without a father figure around in early maturation (esp teenage years)
are usually grimey. 

i dated a chick, that was cool with her dad, but her parents got divorced, and he moved to another state when she was 9 or 10

well her step father is a simp. so no discipline at all in the household.

she went from guy to guy for boyfriends, and didnt care. 

had me like 
eek.gif
, from there on. females have to have parents that are not divorced. 

call me nuts, but its safer . 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

My current girl and my ex don't talk to their dads or have nothing good to say about them.

Trust me I can tell they have issues.

It seems to me that they are way more sluttier and crazy.

I already have a bad feeling about my current girl, from things I'm hearing.

I
Get away!
I chose to ignore these signs and that #@@% will come back and bite you HARD. I didn't know her that well, but then I started hearing a lot of drama from other people that didn't even know her like that, but that good side that wants to help people out chose to stick around to get played 2 times in the end. I mean damn b, how you finna run out and do crazy #@@% like you single when you and I were just in a car accident?! Messing around with women and talking to guys, while I'm over here in pain with no one to rely on except my moms, but the person who you love nowhere to be found. To make it worse, she's running around like it's all good and come to find out, she had a new boyfriend a week after I called it quits. Slick. What was funny was that she hits me up some days talking bout "I'll never love anybody like you again blah blah blah" all lies and @*+##%%#.
/vent.

Sorry, just had to let it go. Don't stick around man. She'll end up hurting you more if you choose to in the long run.

sick.gif

Got used hard bruh. The thing is these girls really have no idea of accountability in their actions and blow every damn thing off. The only way to get through to them is dogging them out
laugh.gif

tired.gif
Preach!

That ain't all I had to put with, but you live and you learn.

Word I made the mistake of dating a chick who’s daddy dipped on her and her moms… I thought that since she was from church it would be all good..
I dont think she told the truth about anything. Long story short we broke up for a little while, she lost her v to some other dude and wanted me to be the sucker to cuff it afterwords.

Even when she started to go out with the dude she lost her v too she was still tryna mess with me… she saw me one day a tried to put her lips on mine… I mushed the #*%% out that *$%!+… probably just got done sucking a **** before she saw me…

She pregant now.. or she just gave birth… either way i feel sorry for that child.. gotta have a +!@ for a mom….

I cant blame her though, she comes from a long line of +%*% without husbands… Granma was a +!@… mommy was a +!@, shes a +!@ it completes the cipher….

Originally Posted by Forgot About Jae

Originally Posted by Los Benjaminz

My current girl and my ex don't talk to their dads or have nothing good to say about them.

Trust me I can tell they have issues.

It seems to me that they are way more sluttier and crazy.

I already have a bad feeling about my current girl, from things I'm hearing.

I
Get away!
I chose to ignore these signs and that #@@% will come back and bite you HARD. I didn't know her that well, but then I started hearing a lot of drama from other people that didn't even know her like that, but that good side that wants to help people out chose to stick around to get played 2 times in the end. I mean damn b, how you finna run out and do crazy #@@% like you single when you and I were just in a car accident?! Messing around with women and talking to guys, while I'm over here in pain with no one to rely on except my moms, but the person who you love nowhere to be found. To make it worse, she's running around like it's all good and come to find out, she had a new boyfriend a week after I called it quits. Slick. What was funny was that she hits me up some days talking bout "I'll never love anybody like you again blah blah blah" all lies and @*+##%%#.
/vent.

Sorry, just had to let it go. Don't stick around man. She'll end up hurting you more if you choose to in the long run.

sick.gif

Got used hard bruh. The thing is these girls really have no idea of accountability in their actions and blow every damn thing off. The only way to get through to them is dogging them out
laugh.gif

tired.gif
Preach!

That ain't all I had to put with, but you live and you learn.

Word I made the mistake of dating a chick who’s daddy dipped on her and her moms… I thought that since she was from church it would be all good..
I dont think she told the truth about anything. Long story short we broke up for a little while, she lost her v to some other dude and wanted me to be the sucker to cuff it afterwords.

Even when she started to go out with the dude she lost her v too she was still tryna mess with me… she saw me one day a tried to put her lips on mine… I mushed the #*%% out that *$%!+… probably just got done sucking a **** before she saw me…

She pregant now.. or she just gave birth… either way i feel sorry for that child.. gotta have a +!@ for a mom….

I cant blame her though, she comes from a long line of +%*% without husbands… Granma was a +!@… mommy was a +!@, shes a +!@ it completes the cipher….

Also for some reason whenever you give these type of chicks advice they say your tryna be my dad and your like nah *$$$* I'm trying to help you. Their level of self esteem is poor and they are stubborn as hell.

Always thought about this. If you really love her. Maybe you can treat her like she's your own. And be that missing father figureBut then you always get the you tryna be my dad, or you sound like my dad

Also for some reason whenever you give these type of chicks advice they say your tryna be my dad and your like nah *$$$* I'm trying to help you. Their level of self esteem is poor and they are stubborn as hell.

Always thought about this. If you really love her. Maybe you can treat her like she's your own. And be that missing father figureBut then you always get the you tryna be my dad, or you sound like my dad

Any past issues (cheating  Father/boyfriend-abusive Father/boyfriend-deadbeat dad)  that a girl had with men can cause major problems in a relationship.

The key is finding a woman with a positive attitude that doesn't let these things affect the current relationship.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Hyper

I highly agree and no one can front on this.
I am going to have to disagree but maybe it's just me.  All girls are crazy in their own right. 

The one main problem with girls who don't have father figures is they seek it in a mate.  So i find them to be really attached borderline stalkerish.  But i kind of like that, i like providing for my woman and being the "man" that she wants. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

Any past issues (cheating  Father/boyfriend-abusive Father/boyfriend-deadbeat dad)  that a girl had with men can cause major problems in a relationship.

The key is finding a woman with a positive attitude that doesn't let these things affect the current relationship.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Originally Posted by Hyper

I highly agree and no one can front on this.
I am going to have to disagree but maybe it's just me.  All girls are crazy in their own right. 

The one main problem with girls who don't have father figures is they seek it in a mate.  So i find them to be really attached borderline stalkerish.  But i kind of like that, i like providing for my woman and being the "man" that she wants. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This.[/color]

What a touchy subject...

I didn't grow up with my bilogical father and although my mother re-married several times
30t6p3b.gif
 it wasn't good enough for me to distinguish what a good male role model looked like because when I was ready to accept them as a father figure, they were gone, which caused me to go through another confusion for men. I have an older brother but he had his own personal battles to deal with since he was very close to our Dad
frown.gif
(he even attempted suicide at age 6 when my Father left; what kid does that?) I agree we are not mentally stable when it comes to how we view men and can come off as very bipolar but to say all girls without a Dad are sluts? No way. Although I have just taken time out frm a wonderful relationship to fill in the gaps myself, that weren't filled in for me from responsible parents (that I didn't even ask for, neither deserve) I can confidently say I respect myself and my body.
smile.gif

What a touchy subject...

I didn't grow up with my bilogical father and although my mother re-married several times
30t6p3b.gif
 it wasn't good enough for me to distinguish what a good male role model looked like because when I was ready to accept them as a father figure, they were gone, which caused me to go through another confusion for men. I have an older brother but he had his own personal battles to deal with since he was very close to our Dad
frown.gif
(he even attempted suicide at age 6 when my Father left; what kid does that?) I agree we are not mentally stable when it comes to how we view men and can come off as very bipolar but to say all girls without a Dad are sluts? No way. Although I have just taken time out frm a wonderful relationship to fill in the gaps myself, that weren't filled in for me from responsible parents (that I didn't even ask for, neither deserve) I can confidently say I respect myself and my body.
smile.gif

From my experience, yes.

Although we are generalizing; there are sub-par women with and without fathers.

If I had to roll the dice and choose a random female out of society to marry, I'd randomly choose one who had her father in her life.

From my experience, yes.

Although we are generalizing; there are sub-par women with and without fathers.

If I had to roll the dice and choose a random female out of society to marry, I'd randomly choose one who had her father in her life.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This is true. My ex had a poor relationship with her Dad and her fam. God knows I tried to help her out with that by suggesting dinner dates with her and her Dad, but I couldn't reach her. She had issues, and eventually it poisoned our relationship. She told me once not to lover her cause I would get hurt. She wasn't lying.
Preach
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

This is true. My ex had a poor relationship with her Dad and her fam. God knows I tried to help her out with that by suggesting dinner dates with her and her Dad, but I couldn't reach her. She had issues, and eventually it poisoned our relationship. She told me once not to lover her cause I would get hurt. She wasn't lying.
Preach
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom