FIFA 20 Black Friday Guaranteed TOTW SBC out.

In your opinion, whats the Top 3 FIFA game title that has been ever released?

• Any FIFA before 11

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 11

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • FIFA 12

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 13

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • FIFA 14

Votes: 7 29.2%
  • FIFA 15

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • FIFA 16

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • FIFA 17

Votes: 5 20.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea I forgot to mention the 2-3 second input delay as well..

Players take forever to shoot or pass when commanded, only to have a misdirected pass straight to your opponents players, or a missed shot opportunity

what’s the chance they switch his otw card to a striker? he def doesn’t play the wings for everton

what’s the chance they switch his otw card to a striker? he def doesn’t play the wings for everton

I doubt they switch it. All his IF’s will be at ST tho. Which may end up making his OTW value a bit lower if that’s the case.

It’ll be the opposite of what they did with Mbappe last season. OTW at ST, all IF’s at the RW.

OTW cards keep their position the whole year. At least that's how it has been since their introduction.
If Richarlison gets an IF, the IF card would probably be striker as he plays there most of the time now I believe.
You can always just change a winger's position to LF or RF and put them at ST on 7 chemistry (if they have loyalty). It makes very little difference in my opinion.
Players like Son and Martial are played as a 7 chem striker more often than not.

On Fifa 18 you virtually never saw Mbappé's IF cards played on their natural RW position. They were almost always on 7 chem at striker or the player would change formation at kickoff so he could put Mbappé at striker on full chem.

OTW cards keep their position the whole year. At least that's how it has been since their introduction.
If Richarlison gets an IF, the IF card would probably be striker as he plays there most of the time now I believe.
You can always just change a winger's position to LF or RF and put them at ST on 7 chemistry (if they have loyalty). It makes very little difference in my opinion.
Players like Son and Martial are played as a 7 chem striker more often than not.

On Fifa 18 you virtually never saw Mbappé's IF cards played on their natural RW position. They were almost always on 7 chem at striker or the player would change formation at kickoff so he could put Mbappé at striker on full chem.
yup, I remember fifa 16 tots arnautovic was my striker. Miss those days. I’ll be getting fifa for xb1 black friday. You think it’s possible i can still make these coins this late?

You didn’t need to own the game to make coins. Could have used webapp or companion app and trade to make coins beforehand.

You didn’t need to own the game to make coins. Could have used webapp or companion app and trade to make coins beforehand.
I’m switching from ps4 to xbox, i got 100k on my psn account off of webapp. I missed the window on that and now I won’t have coin boosts switching over. Nor do I have an xbox gamertag to set up web app with lol

Slowly improving my French squad. Added Hernandez at LB and Fekir at CAM. Bought SIF Lala at my RB spot and the CL Gameiro. Each one was only about 23k. Finally packed something good in my free weekly pack...a Courtois from Madrid. Sold him for 97k!
Screenshot_20181030-211258_Companion.jpg

packed Kyle Walker off one of the Halloween SBCs. I'll try him out but IDK if I should sell him or not.

Mc4DU_lLEpNy6vPzuR1dPOn-o8EqfGctyxAmjDTpu6ZvuDkJUNp5E5oBtwcWF_YxnG9pwHr5rKddSbLsZZjXSXG2WFIyKt_WHIIuQhc5pGiIhF_BP0bzB9PoQL84QCZQ-4i7nQ6W0Sa3PSB_NoMb-fKvJJfdS-fThN4AREflF2AH3wauccJ88YG8WN38eujBXzRjBploskRC_v8b8PlP95qtFS6wFPDAjgvz165oQBKstkRwTMJG1m1EOHbLkA2gd0mZqbaVgPuDSTWqFRbuuVtlik9HCbBAhHNc1Gf1K3FqcWKI7wrsIRNIKBWNjwNGWVmFxNULh7i3iJHeMydFsGMCur_mdV6W3K3MusVVvXDNnzipgmAibUCFzXoU5dPKfLiRhSaMKy6BeZYrRujvvz01wskBSlYy9fm4Fr74uGUWNDm2vrWnMYgPwngDsxY7Bl5pOC3ZVySsf5NuSa9H-PkJ1n6AReTrA-8Chbf8s-w7S6jAy81F-5fvhx1N-xzowl1LwaLjZ7olJwfStCtZSQaguRmpY_ssmyTyA-imF2rTni93n3wmery58aZS75l5Jhf9s3a72F9Yz1J9e6GyhSkjduoypBbzJIr6N2aNkcPDbFO5-b8ZNYTtmUbTPevMXbDIFHzdqFVcru_2iMVoNZy6=w981-h625-no

Last edited:
Finally going to start Ultimate Team - usually just play Season and Cup Mode

How do I start this up? Best way to earn coins? Any tutorials on how the transfer/sell players? Thanks in advance.

Finally going to start Ultimate Team - usually just play Season and Cup Mode

How do I start this up? Best way to earn coins? Any tutorials on how the transfer/sell players? Thanks in advance.

If you already have a lot of points tallied up in the EAFC catalogue, unlock your coin boosts and loan players and use those to really harvest coins and use players that are good. Selling players is easy, all you have to do is list them on the transfer market, but first see what their lowest buy now price is to see how much you can get for them.

I’d recommend playing squad battles first because you can get rewards from that without having to play other human opponents who may be further along than you.. But playing division rivals wouldn’t be bad either because you get rewards from those every Thursday, which is coins and packs.

The mode is really pay to win. But if you get good at it, you don’t need to spend money

sonoftony sonoftony wow great pulls bro :pimp:

I got blessed by the FUT God’s yesterday as well.. I got SIF Suso as one of my rewards in the player picks. Sold his first inform, and with the coins from him, division rivals and FUT champs I upgraded to Sandro and copped Skriniar.

Market was going crazy yesterday but I was able to snipe a Sandro for 115k. I think he’s at least 128k right now

markets gonna hit the crapper with black friday being right around.

sonoftony sonoftony wow great pulls bro :pimp:

Market was going crazy yesterday but I was able to snipe a Sandro for 115k. I think he’s at least 128k right now

thanks fambs :pimp:

Sandro is like at 153k as per futbin. You got lucky with that snipe :lol: :pimp:

I just wanna make one more upgrade to my Prem squad for the WL. I currently have Sterling as my RW but I can't stop looking at that Halloween Shaqiri. Minus whale pull the trigger and make it happen

Don’t have Fifa 19 yet but I was trading on the app. Ended up getting booted off the early release, but copped myself a OTW Goretzka for about 140k:pimp: just waiting for him to get his IF.

I bought the card after the first 2 matches and then he just dropped in form. But I'm keeping Richarlison. I'm lucky AF to pack a untradable CL Fred and Cancelo..I'll be working on my hybrid soon
Our patience has been rewarded :pimp:
He scored twice today in a 3-1 victory

These league SBCs have been disappointing for me in terms of the player rewards :smh:
I still did the Serie A one either way, thankfully I got some great stuff from the packs. I'm not sure how much I spent on buying all the players but the profit was definitely higher as I bought all the players a whille back.
Packed IF Marquinhos, Matuidi (who somehow costs 50k??), Ederson, Fernandinho, a couple Lacazettes. Pretty great haul and I have a better Skriniar now so I'm satisfied at the end of the day. I just wish Kolarov was the defender reward.

Last edited:
sonoftony sonoftony Belgium Belgium when should we sell? This is my first time investing in OTW, and Richarlison is who I chose to invest in. He’s jumped up about 10k from what I got him at, do you think he will increase more or will he go down once his TOTW is announced?

sonoftony sonoftony Belgium Belgium when should we sell? This is my first time investing in OTW, and Richarlison is who I chose to invest in. He’s jumped up about 10k from what I got him at, do you think he will increase more or will he go down once his TOTW is announced?

Richarlison's OTW card should increase once it's confirmed he gets his IF card. I would hold on to the OTW and watch the market.

WL brings the worst out of me. I can't be flinging my remote across the room like this :smh:
2-5 so far

He should rise more when the TOTW predictions from Futhead etc include him. So Monday or Tuesday.

If I have an extra OTW I try to sell on hype, so whenever the player makes the goal/assist that almost certainly puts him in the next TOTW. It looks like his price has elevated and stayed around the 37-39k mark throughout the match up to now so if you intend to sell him, your best bet is probably early Wednesday before EA publishes the TOTW online. If the stats end up disappointing, it could lower the price of his OTW even though the IF hasn't been released yet by that point. Around that time is a good time to catch some panic buyers overspending too.
After the IF is released, the price should drop again.

Our patience has been rewarded :pimp:
He scored twice today in a 3-1 victory

These league SBCs have been disappointing for me in terms of the player rewards :smh:
I still did the Serie A one either way, thankfully I got some great stuff from the packs. I'm not sure how much I spent on buying all the players but the profit was definitely higher as I bought all the players a whille back.
Packed IF Marquinhos, Matuidi (who somehow costs 50k??), Ederson, Fernandinho, a couple Lacazettes. Pretty great haul and I have a better Skriniar now so I'm satisfied at the end of the day. I just wish Kolarov was the defender reward.

If they would’ve made the two serie a players a LB and a RW people would’ve been all over it. Two positions that league severely lacks in depth. Not everyone can or is willing to pay 130k for sandro

Currently 9-3. I was 7-0 last night. Should’ve been 8-0 but for some reason the disconnect didn’t count as a win for me even tho I was winning smh.

Back
Top Bottom