First 20 people to post get a free can of tea! No spots left.

As the title says. I posted this in the "do you drink tea" thread, but Im feelin funky and wanted to include the rest of ya'll.
You may have some questions;

FAQ;

Why me? Am I the chosen one?

A:Yes you are, aren't you cool?

Why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?

A: I ask myself the same question everyday yo

Will I get scammed?

A: No, I will send you your drank son and that's it. I ain't spending shipping money just cause.

Why are you being nice? What do you want from me?

A: I'm feeling funky, you mad? I want nothing, the fact that you asked me that is making me upset, get offline.

Will I be provided with a tracking number?

A: Umm, probably not cus that's more expensive and I'm balling on a budget so yea. I'll see whats hood at the post office once I box everything up. I'll notify you once the order is shipped out.

So now that these questions have been answered, these are the teas I will be giving away.

SLT_16oz_cans.jpg

I will need your address, so if you post in here and you aren't comfortable giving up your address, then don't post to get your post count up. You're just wasting my time. Once you post in here, you need to hit that PM and send your info my way.

1 per person. Choose a flavor(from the pic) and I'll get it at the store. If I'm feeling funky-er I'll throw in 2 cans just for the lulz. I'm poor so don't hate on me. 

EDIT- THESE WILL BE SHIPPED OUT THRUSDAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDAY.

I don't get paid till then, so if you're impatient, don't post in here.

EDIT 2-Yo, you guys need to send me your info. I will not pm you unless I know you. If you forget to PM your info, then I won't bother getting it.

EDIT 3- Last edit to clarify some stuff till I start to send them out.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. IF YOU POSTED AND YOU DIDN'T SEND YOUR INFO THEN DON'T COMPLAIN IF YOU DON'T GET ONE. I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MISTAKE, I SHOULD HAVE MADE IT CLEAR AT FIRST, BUT I'M FEELING IMPATIENT AT THE MOMENT. SO MY BAD, BUT FIRST 20 TO HIT THE INBOX WITH DA INFO WILL GET A DRINK. I'LL UPDATE THE TITLE ONCE I HAVE 20 PEOPLES ADDRESSES. Peace

As the title says. I posted this in the "do you drink tea" thread, but Im feelin funky and wanted to include the rest of ya'll.
You may have some questions;

FAQ;

Why me? Am I the chosen one?

A:Yes you are, aren't you cool?

Why is jadakiss as hard as it gets?

A: I ask myself the same question everyday yo

Will I get scammed?

A: No, I will send you your drank son and that's it. I ain't spending shipping money just cause.

Why are you being nice? What do you want from me?

A: I'm feeling funky, you mad? I want nothing, the fact that you asked me that is making me upset, get offline.

Will I be provided with a tracking number?

A: Umm, probably not cus that's more expensive and I'm balling on a budget so yea. I'll see whats hood at the post office once I box everything up. I'll notify you once the order is shipped out.

So now that these questions have been answered, these are the teas I will be giving away.

SLT_16oz_cans.jpg

I will need your address, so if you post in here and you aren't comfortable giving up your address, then don't post to get your post count up. You're just wasting my time. Once you post in here, you need to hit that PM and send your info my way.

1 per person. Choose a flavor(from the pic) and I'll get it at the store. If I'm feeling funky-er I'll throw in 2 cans just for the lulz. I'm poor so don't hate on me. 

EDIT- THESE WILL BE SHIPPED OUT THRUSDAY, FRIDAY, AND SATURDAY.

I don't get paid till then, so if you're impatient, don't post in here.

EDIT 2-Yo, you guys need to send me your info. I will not pm you unless I know you. If you forget to PM your info, then I won't bother getting it.

EDIT 3- Last edit to clarify some stuff till I start to send them out.

FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. IF YOU POSTED AND YOU DIDN'T SEND YOUR INFO THEN DON'T COMPLAIN IF YOU DON'T GET ONE. I APOLOGIZE FOR THIS MISTAKE, I SHOULD HAVE MADE IT CLEAR AT FIRST, BUT I'M FEELING IMPATIENT AT THE MOMENT. SO MY BAD, BUT FIRST 20 TO HIT THE INBOX WITH DA INFO WILL GET A DRINK. I'LL UPDATE THE TITLE ONCE I HAVE 20 PEOPLES ADDRESSES. Peace

Back
Top Bottom