FIRST LOOK SUPREME X FOAMPOSITE....PIC INSIDE *EDIT* BLACK PAIR ADDED

I ordered both styles with the same info. Do you think my order will be cancelled? Order # starts with 631. I haven't received any tracking info as of yet.

Any double digit sizes went up? Just woke up after pullin' an all nighter to try & cop after a night shift lol.
yes i copped my size 11 at 3:15pm and got confirmation right after
Code:
Your order has been successfully submitted on Apr 03 at 15:16 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.
Code:
Supreme/Nike[emoji]174[/emoji] Air Foamposite 1Style: BlackSize: 11Price: $250 

Last edited:

Code:
Your order has been successfully submitted on Apr 03 at 15:16 EST. It will be shipped within 3-5 days from New York via UPS Ground. A tracking number will be emailed to you as soon as your order has been shipped.
Code:
Dam, I just seen some guy try to get a size 10 at 5pm.........

Code:
Code:
Niiiice. 3:15pm EST?

Code:
Code:
It aint over till you get your shipping conformation tho... some people have gotten there orders canceled.

It aint over till you get your shipping conformation tho... some people have gotten there orders canceled.
Still somethin' to be hyped about though. He's better off with that email than some of us out here still hopin' to cop and checkout lol.

So are both of these equal in resell value, or is one wrth more than the other? just curious.

Still somethin' to be hyped about though. He's better off with that email than some of us out here still hopin' to cop and checkout lol.
Lol yah not trying to be a downer but hope all the fan succeed on this purchase if yah got through.. including me.

On windows 8, how do I set up my laptop so the screen doesn't go on sleep mode at all even if I'm not usin' it for extended periods of time?

Still waiting on shipping size 12 reds....hope I don't get cancelled the suspense is killing me

On windows 8, how do I set up my laptop so the screen doesn't go on sleep mode at all even if I'm not usin' it for extended periods of time?
type in control panel in the search bar and go the power setting and change to never on sleep and the other setting. Not looking at computer just going off top of head but you can Google it too. That's what I do when I need to do something with Windows 8 cause it can be confusing at first

type in control panel in the search bar and go the power setting and change to never on sleep and the other setting. Not looking at computer just going off top of head but you can Google it too. That's what I do when I need to do something with Windows 8 cause it can be confusing at first
Good lookin' out! Yea, it takes some gettin' use to.

So u guys think the late pairs were from the NYC store stock? If so, I wonder how they're going to handle the pairs from the cancelled orders...

So u guys think the late pairs were from the NYC store stock? If so, I wonder how they're going to handle the pairs from the cancelled orders...
don't mean to burst your bubble but, anything remaining won't make it to pub and will probably get backdoored. If you didn't cop this morning it's an L.

Still no shipping email on my pair  
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom