Five Guys > In N Out

Just had In N Out for the first time and it just might be the most overrated burgers ever.

Five Guys beats these by a long shot.

I had the double double with animal style fries and the fries were just disgusting... animal style in particular...

Burger was..... ok. But I dont see how anyone could say in n out was is better than five guys.
I wipe my *** with your opinion.

In-n-out is the place to go for a quick cheap bomb *** burger imo. of course theirs better burgers but I'm also sure they cost a lot more.

bouf are nasty as hail.
Says the guy who resides in UT.
laugh.gif

Hole in the wall places usually have the best burgers. For me its Wibbley's here in Bellevue. 

People tend to hype the shiit outta in n out...it is way overrated. I actually liked Fatburger over it. 

And yes 5 guys is better but it is pricey.

I went to a 5 guys spot and already knew that I was gonna get a crappy burger. Saw a teenager preparing the burger and knew it was gonna come out whack. Not even a cook who has experience but a teenager with no experience cooking their burgers. Came out greasy and no flavor, at least season your patties when you cook em. :smh:

Went to another 5 guys spot and the burger was ok but definitely over priced for a decent burger. Saw their decor as well and it was clippings of all the awards they won and I'm just thinking to myself that they're all from the east coast newspapers, pretty sure they wouldn't have won all those if there was a in-n-out at those places or any of the other spots we have in Cali. Only thing I liked about their place is the soda machine that dispenses out a lot of choices.

In-N-Out though :smokin
Usually have to get 3+ patties to satisfy my hunger. If I get a double double, I'd probably end up ordering another one to go.

View media item 1075673

Never been to Smash burger, but they're opening up one at the mall in Buena Park...

I'll check it out once it's open.......if it's wack, I'll just hit up the BWW 30ft away....
pimp.gif

People tend to hype the shiit outta in n out...it is way overrated. I actually liked Fatburger over it. 

And yes 5 guys is better but it is pricey.
In-N-Out hype is warranted because it's a great burger spot for it's price point. It's funny how many people get their panties in a wad and feel the need to trash it. Btw Fat Burger is a good spot too, but I disagree that it's better. Five Guys on the other hand is basura.

I went to a 5 guys spot and already knew that I was gonna get a crappy burger. Saw a teenager preparing the burger and knew it was gonna come out whack. Not even a cook who has experience but a teenager with no experience cooking their burgers. Came out greasy and no flavor, at least season your patties when you cook em.
mean.gif

Went to another 5 guys spot and the burger was ok but definitely over priced for a decent burger. Saw their decor as well and it was clippings of all the awards they won and I'm just thinking to myself that they're all from the east coast newspapers, pretty sure they wouldn't have won all those if there was a in-n-out at those places or any of the other spots we have in Cali. Only thing I liked about their place is the soda machine that dispenses out a lot of choices.

In-N-Out though
smokin.gif

Usually have to get 3+ patties to satisfy my hunger. If I get a double double, I'd probably end up ordering another one to go.
yeah cuz we never seen a TEENAGER working at IN N OUT

roll.gif

Never been to Smash burger, but they're opening up one at the mall in Buena Park...

I'll check it out once it's open.......if it's wack, I'll just hit up the BWW 30ft away....:pimp:

Smashburger is good.

OD greasy tho.

Pretty expensive too ...

You buy fries/burgers/drinks separate.

Truffle Fries are awesome.

Yeah Five Guys is higher in price, but look what you gettin for the $$$

Burger with unlimited toppings  made anyway you want so you can have a different burger everytime

Large order of french fries will feed 3 people. They literally fill up the large cup then dump a bunch more fries in the bag

Dopest soda machine on the planet

Free peanuts

Best deal though will always go with In N out, Cheeseburger and Fries 4 bucks can't beat that anywhere.

I went to a 5 guys spot and already knew that I was gonna get a crappy burger. Saw a teenager preparing the burger and knew it was gonna come out whack. Not even a cook who has experience but a teenager with no experience cooking their burgers. Came out greasy and no flavor, at least season your patties when you cook em. :smh:

In-N-Out though :smokin

It sounds like you had your mind made up before you even ordered at Five Guys :lol:

No shade at in n out though. Haven't had one in years and I definitely need to go next time I'm out in Cali

heard smashburger is terrible from pretty much everyone that had it

after hearing that i never went

ALSO if it matters, Wayyback burger is :x :x :x :x

I'll check it out once it's open.......if it's wack, I'll just hit up the BWW 30ft away....:pimp:

Smashburger is good.

OD greasy tho.

Pretty expensive too ...

You buy fries/burgers/drinks separate.

Truffle Fries are awesome.

have a friend that works at Smashburger and always hooks it up...the burgers are good

I've been getting a Double Patty Norcal Burger last few times I've visited that joint :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom