Five Guys > In N Out

Grilling a double bacon cheeseburger on the grill with patties from Costco right now. Also cut some fresh fries with my french fry cutter. This thread made me crave burgers.

Where are you originally from?

Born and raised in Seattle, but lived about half my life in Alaska.

IIRC, that's the member who posted the "Tlingit rappers"? Used to have the creepy avy... I think I recognize the sn :lol:

Yup that was when I was hella more active. I lost my post count when we moved over to the new platform, I've been here for a while.

Let me explain my self:

Now if you're talking only fast food, then in-n-out is better. Five guys was hella whack and not to mention the service was terrible.

I was a vegetarian for about 3 years of my life and just about a year and half ago started eating meat again. So burgers still don't sit well with me.

Now if you think that because I'm in Utah now that I don't get the opportunity to try these joints. I have an 2 in-n-outs within 10 mins of my place and a five guys within 5 mins, oh and a habit burger grill like 20 mins away. (we got some good food outcheyea)

Not to mention we also got a chick fil'a, which I know isn't burgers, but THE greatest fast food I've ever had.

Last edited:
Number 1 (double-double) with grilled onions, meat medium-rare, animal fries and a pink lemon-up as a drink.

Hits the spot every. Time. :smokin

5 guys is too expensive. Id rather go to a restaurant.

Number 1 (double-double) with grilled onions, meat medium-rare, animal fries and a pink lemon-up as a drink.

Hits the spot every. Time.
smokin.gif

5 guys is too expensive. Id rather go to a restaurant.
Preach!!!!!!

Born and raised in Seattle, but lived about half my life in Alaska.
Yup that was when I was hella more active. I lost my post count when we moved over to the new platform, I've been here for a while.

Let me explain my self:

Now if you're talking only fast food, then in-n-out is better. Five guys was hella whack and not to mention the service was terrible.

I was a vegetarian for about 3 years of my life and just about a year and half ago started eating meat again. So burgers still don't sit well with me.

Now if you think that because I'm in Utah now that I don't get the opportunity to try these joints. I have an 2 in-n-outs within 10 mins of my place and a five guys within 5 mins, oh and a habit burger grill like 20 mins away. (we got some good food outcheyea)

Not to mention we also got a chick fil'a, which I know isn't burgers, but THE greatest fast food I've ever had.
Now you and I might not see eye to eye on the whole In-N-Out topic, but you get repped for the Chic fil'a comment; I agree 100%.

Chick-Fil-A is greatness. I want to visit Florida more often just to eat there.

Honestly, neither one of these places is worth the constant bickering about which one is better. Been to both spots and neither is worth ever going back. West Coast dudes REALLY hyped up In-And-Out

Honestly, neither one of these places is worth the constant bickering about which one is better. Been to both spots and neither is worth ever going back. West Coast dudes REALLY hyped up In-And-Out
 At least you're consistent at saying some of the dumbest **** on this site.

Last edited:
 At least you're consistent at saying some of the dumbest **** on this site.
I try. I really don't understand your emotional attachment though? Help me understand that

But NT over-hypes everything. These are just two examples. Both places are OK at best. But I forgot having an opinion on food is stupid. True. :smokin - Thanks :smokin

Last edited:
i heard good stuff about five burgers but neva tried it.. ima have to chec that out

SOOOOO many better burger options out there than 5 guys or In/Out. Step your palate game up.

FATBURGER >>>>>

The Habit >>

I went there in AZ , in and out wildly overrated. Shake shack >>> over that crap and animal style fries was even more disappointing.

Shake shack >>>>>

Shake shack >>

And I'm from the west coast ... When I lived in the east I was introduced to five guys then came across Shake shack it was game over after that

Fudruckers>
So much stupidity. (Sarcasm)

And that is just on the first page.

Like I said, I don't understand why you dudes have emotional attachments to these places AS IF your daddies own the spots.

Both are OK at best. Seems like I am not the only one that feels that way either.

Stupid that :smokin @SoleByThePound

Last edited:
Five Guys to me was a glorified Burger King burger.

Though, it was a lifesaver as a quick meal on the way from a weekend in AC :smh: .

Chick-Fil-A is Amazing. . . Food, Service, and vision is un-matched for a Fast Food establishment. I received better Customer service from these workers than I do sometimes at $$$$ restaurants where the waiters/waitresses feel their doing me a favor.

Spicy Chicken Biscuit (Chicken Well Done for Xtra Crispy) w/Texas Pete Hot Sauce and their Country Gravy. I just add some pepper to the gravy to get it more pep in its step.

Spicy Chicken Sandwich w/Pepper Jack Cheese (Chicken Well Done for Xtra Crispy) I bring my own Jalapeños to add to the sandwich. Thats if I premeditated this attack.

Waffle Fries Light Well Done w/Xtra Salt.

The Arnold Palmer with their fresh squeezed Lemonade is the calm I need during the storm. I ask for a fresh lemon wedge pinched once before dropping into the Abyss of Deliciousness.

Then their Oreo Shake or Peach Shake straight have me doing the G-Dep PDiddy Step out the door. . .

I do hate Chick-Fil-A on Sundays. . . :x

Last edited:
Had that pretzel burger at Wendy's today, damn good!!!

Those different bread burgers at wendy's disappointed me. I tried the pretzel and the cibatta bread ones. Both types of bread would be better if toasted and there was way more bread than burger patty.

Five guys isn't that much more expensive than your average large meal from any fast food restaurant. A large baconator or double whopper meal is like $8. So a dollar more and without a drink, but none of those places will even come close to giving you the amount of fries you get at FG.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom