Flyknit Chukka Thread

probably really late...but any places, besides the bay, that has the gold trophy in stock? looking for a size 9.

they really need to go back to lunar soles. i guess the only good thing about them not doing that is the savings on my wallet

Just thought I would chime in on the SFB's.  I tried on a pair and they are def a full size down.  I wear 9's in Flyknit racers.... And I had to wear an 8 for the right fit.  

I also agree on the quality of the shoes... they honestly are some of the worst constructed looking shoes I have seen.  I love the look of the shoes and the fit, but when I had them in my hand they looked like they were worth $75 tops.

So i tried to get the Sage FSB's on release day 3 weeks ago and had no luck. I have been out of the loop for a couple of weeks due to moving and not having internet. I see some retail shops got them. I know I am late to the party. Anybody have any leads on where I might be able to find a pair? Ebay has a ton of the whites and barely any of the sage.

Thanks in advance

Just thought I would chime in on the SFB's.  I tried on a pair and they are def a full size down.  I wear 9's in Flyknit racers.... And I had to wear an 8 for the right fit.  

I also agree on the quality of the shoes... they honestly are some of the worst constructed looking shoes I have seen.  I love the look of the shoes and the fit, but when I had them in my hand they looked like they were worth $75 tops.
This is a relief I wear a size 9 did a phone order on a pair in a size 8 copped for $60 
pimp.gif

Anyone know where to find women's fk lunar chukka in a size 9 for the low? PM me and or reply here, any help or leads will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance, also no particular colorway.

Thanks for the link!
no worries. i think they dropped today actually....ubiq is my local shop so ill rep them all day.

ive had my eye on those cinnabars since they released on end, even though im sure they'll eventually drop in price, might be too late for this fall flavor

post some pics when they arrive cause this is one free coloway I might need....

btw black/plat, wolf grey, tarp, and cinnabar woulda been game over with the some lunar soles...feel like im preaching to the choir tho

enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom