=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Sorry to ask this. I've looked and haven't found an answer. Did the blue glows drop already? If so, are they limited because I don't see them on Finishline or anywhere else? Thanks in advance!

^ They ALREADY and "only" released at CERTAIN NTs: LA, CHI, NYC, and 21 Mercer.
The RD was the same as the 1st wave.~

Last edited:
Whoa. via IG

How long ago did these come out?

Finally gave them a good 10-hour casual wear yesterday (Grey/Turquoise):

I tried them on at DSG before I bought them, wearing thicker socks.  TTS seemed fine.  However, even with thinner socks yesterday, they seemed more snug around the bottom lace.  I did some quick re-lacing and that helped a bit, but I was still a little concerned.  About 3-4 hours in, you could definitely feel a difference, and by the end of the day they went a long way towards the fit I was anticipating.  So, if your TTS feels a little snug, give it a good walking day to work themselves out.  The sole is so nice that you won't be in any kind of constant discomfort.

Now, I have to do it again for the Blue Glows - which, of course they're becoming more widely available.  I have literally never guessed right about limited Nike CWs - everything I get from a boutique or put in some extra work to locate has eventually been a breeze to cop later (usually with discounts/coupons).  I officially suck at this.

so besides NT and on Nike.Com where they are sold out, there is no where else to purchase the blue glows?

so besides NT and on Nike.Com where they are sold out, there is no where else to purchase the blue glows?
So far, correct.

Broke mine out for a mall trip today, to start the breaking-in process.  These felt better out of the box than the Grey/Turquoise did yesterday.

Returned a pair of Melo M8's that I ordered for basketball and didn't fit today and grabbed these on the trade in. Already have the black / blue pair and these have been eyeballing me every time I go in the store. This shoe is a PROBLEM.

Also for people still wondering about sizes, def go true to size. In my first pair I got a 14 because I read go a half size up and there is no 13.5 and they were VERY roomy. With this shoe I tried on a TTS 13 and it fits perfect, so I will have to go exchange my other pair now.

Returned a pair of Melo M8's that I ordered for basketball and didn't fit today and grabbed these on the trade in. Already have the black / blue pair and these have been eyeballing me every time I go in the store. This shoe is a PROBLEM.

Also for people still wondering about sizes, def go true to size. In my first pair I got a 14 because I read go a half size up and there is no 13.5 and they were VERY roomy. With this shoe I tried on a TTS 13 and it fits perfect, so I will have to go exchange my other pair now.

those the electric greens right? been eyeing that pair or the pink flash...

I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but Eastbay has 20% off right now and it can be used on FEMALE only Flyknit Lunars

Sad for us men, but cool for the ladies :/

Back
Top Bottom