=== FLYKNIT LUNAR 1+ & iD - WAVE 4 ===

Does anyone have any on foot pictures or close ups of the navy blue flyknits? Also thanks for the comment mykoh!

Does anyone have any on foot pictures or close ups of the navy blue flyknits? Also thanks for the comment mykoh!

Get the navy MC. My fave FK1.

Alright I'll go with the navy MC! Those look sick and I can always get the black flyknits some other time thanks for the pic!

Quick question guys. I am pretty much a size ten in everything. I want to pick up some chukkas which seem to get heavy discounts on ebay but have never tried a pair on. Size 10 is perfect in the lunars and just wanted to know if they fit the same as the chukkas. Thanks again.

I definitely prefer the Navy MCs. 

Quick question guys. I am pretty much a size ten in everything. I want to pick up some chukkas which seem to get heavy discounts on ebay but have never tried a pair on. Size 10 is perfect in the lunars and just wanted to know if they fit the same as the chukkas. Thanks again.
I went TTS in both my Lunars and my Chukkas and I'm happy with the way they fit.

i've had my eye on the multicolored ones as my next running shoe, but wanted to wait til the price dropped.

i just scooped them up for $106 shipped from boardwalk blvd's nike factory store out in louisiana, so if you're trying to get a pair for a good price, hit em up at 318-742-9251.

The Mineral Teal women's FK1's are sick in person.

I'm a sucker for teal, though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
F2's slowly looking better. Hoping performance and comfort wise it's even better than the F1's.
I'm hoping as well. would be a disappointment if they're anything less than the Lunar1's as the Lunar1's are very comfortable to run and just wear around.

Hey, I have a question about the sizing with the Lunar1+'s and I figured this would be a good place to ask, I had ordered a size 9 and it seems to fit (a little heel slip when not tied tight), but there's a good bit of room in front of my toe and the shoes seem kinda long, dunno if that's how they're supposed to look. My foot's about 26cm long, maybe a bit less. Would a size 8 be too small with flyknits? I've always preferred my shoes to fit kinda snug, and I've read that they stretch but I'm not sure which way to go lol.

Hey, I have a question about the sizing with the Lunar1+'s and I figured this would be a good place to ask, I had ordered a size 9 and it seems to fit (a little heel slip when not tied tight), but there's a good bit of room in front of my toe and the shoes seem kinda long, dunno if that's how they're supposed to look. My foot's about 26cm long, maybe a bit less. Would a size 8 be too small with flyknits? I've always preferred my shoes to fit kinda snug, and I've read that they stretch but I'm not sure which way to go lol.
there is also an 8.5 if you feel like you're swimming in your shoe..

There's supposed to be a new nike flyknit commercial tomorrow. Focused on the lunar 2. Seen on a lot of nike athletes IGs.

Back
Top Bottom