FNL Small Restock Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
FNL is notorious for cancelling orders. That's why i don't even bother to go through with the purchase cause once those funds get tied, then once again you're playing the waiting game

doesn't really bother me as much as the rejecting my payment thing they do. I usually do all of my FNL orders on a CC that doesn't mess with my real money anyways.

FNL is notorious for cancelling orders. That's why i don't even bother to go through with the purchase cause once those funds get tied, then once again you're playing the waiting game

Yea I know, but it doesn't stop me from taking a chance specially on a restock. From my history with them, 9 out of 10 I get through. Plus if they cancel, i usually get an extra $20 reward for all my trouble.

Yea I know, but it doesn't stop me from taking a chance specially on a restock. From my history with them, 9 out of 10 I get through. Plus if they cancel, i usually get an extra $20 reward for all my trouble.

you call for the reward? ive never gotten one for a cancellation but I planned on calling to complain since ive been getting done dirty on the site for the last few releases.

you call for the reward? ive never gotten one for a cancellation but I planned on calling to complain since ive been getting done dirty on the site for the last few releases.

That couple of times I got cancelled they gave me $20 reward when I complained about it.

I would have loved to cop those concords last year

In fact, I did

and finishline sent me this:

Finishline uses a customer sale to expose retail shrink within their company. I boycott them for this kind of BS, though enough customers benefit it doesn't look bad on them overall.

Plz explain what happened, are those supras?

looks like the FNL employee shipped the wrong shoe. I think its a loophole they can use since technically they filled the order and can blame negligence for the swap.

Same thing happened to me when I did a send store for the carmine pack. Store sent me 2 pairs of 17s. I took it to the store I ordered it from and dude accused me of swapping them out myself. Talk about being irate...

Damnnnnn that's a come up for the guy who bought the Carmine's pack :wow:

They usually send me a coupon, which I don't want since it requires me to spend money on something I don't really want as much as what I missed out on.

Different scenario if they sent me a $20 gift card or something. I don't mind the free stuff.

They usually send me a coupon, which I don't want since it requires me to spend money on something I don't really want as much as what I missed out on.

Different scenario if they sent me a $20 gift card or something. I don't mind the free stuff.

I get coupons. Or do you mean the Winner's Circle reward? Id rather have that since I clean up getting my baby shoes from there :lol:

I get coupons. Or do you mean the Winner's Circle reward? Id rather have that since I clean up getting my baby shoes from there :lol:

Ask them for a electronic gift card not a winners circle reward that has to be sent out to their printer / mailer and takes 30-60 days to obtain.

My order came in today. Wasn't expecting it to get here that quick. Nonetheless, 
smokin.gif

this reminded me of the restock Finishline had last year in February 2013 except that restock had A LOT more of a selection.  To name a few they had White Cement 4's , Playoff 12's, Olympic 6 , Olympic 7 , and what surprised me was Last Shot 14s .  It was just a random and crazy restock I couldn't believe the selection they had.  I actually scooped up a pair of White Cement 4's off that restock. It was a good day to say the least.  This restock was weak compared to that one. 

Almost 72 hours and my orders still says Processing. Bout to call them in the morning. They playing with my emotions at this point. :tongue:

Last edited:
So what did they ship?

The only one I saw in my size was the Laney, which I thought about, but I haven't worn the original ones I got.

So what did they ship?

The only one I saw in my size was the Laney, which I thought about, but I haven't worn the original ones I got.

im thinking only the GR type shoes were shipped meaning taxis, laneys, powder blue 3s, etc. the 3lab5s, gammas, and whatever else was limited might have been cancelled.

that's my assumption based off of only 1 person mentioning they got shipping and that was for taxis lol

im thinking only the GR type shoes were shipped meaning taxis, laneys, powder blue 3s, etc. the 3lab5s, gammas, and whatever else was limited might have been cancelled.

that's my assumption based off of only 1 person mentioning they got shipping and that was for taxis lol
We'll find out today on my end.

I successfully ordered the 3LAB5's in a size 13.  Received shipping confirmation, and according to UPS, is on the truck for delivery today.

I did notice that my pair is coming from the exact same location (Indianapolis, IN) as their central warehouse, so I'm not sure if its actual store stock from Indy, or leftover warehouse stock that they found.

Hopefully I won't get the 'ol switch-eroo'.  I guess we'll find out later today.

^^^ congrats man. that size is a pretty hard size to get too.

^^^ congrats man. that size is a pretty hard size to get too.
Yep, the illusive size 13...hate it.  

I can fit comfortably in a size 14 if needed, and sometimes will purposefully aim for that size and just add an insole for really limited kicks.  I've had better luck trying for a 14 (Bred 1's for example) than a 13.

Got lucky w/ the FNL restock.  It's one of the perks of being an early bird.  Always check and refresh M-F before leaving for work around 6:50-7:00. They appeared in the search before FNL tweeted it.  

Another tip for FNL...if you stay signed in and have WC rewards, just always have something in your cart valued @ $20 (use insoles, shirts that won't go out of stock, etc.) and already have your WC reward "applied".  Simply go through the checkout process where you add the WC/coupon, then proceed to go back to shopping.  It saves you time when checking out, and still get to use your WC.  When you check out for the kicks, simply remove the $20 items.  If you REALLY want a pair of kicks and are having a problem with them accepting your CC, you can do the same w/ gift cards.  Add some items that total the price of the shoes, go through checkout, apply gift cards (and WC rewards), then go back to shopping.  When 8AM hits, add the shoes, remove the unnecessary items, and your WC and gift cards will still be there.  Simply hit "Submit".  Saves SO much time when trying to checkout as FNL doesn't use the checkout system like NDC, where its first to checkout...not first to add to cart.

I've had pretty good success using this method.  The only time it DIDN'T work (that I can remember) was with the original 3LAB5 drop and didn't use the GC method (last minute change of mind after seeing some on feet vids).  Got to the checkout screen....and card declined.

Good luck to others...hope we actually get the shoes we ordered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom