sick.gif
sick.gif
:

orangejuice.jpg

Apple Juice (ITS NEVER COLD ENOUGH)
sick.gif
:

apple-juice.jpg

How can you live without OJ and Applie Juice??? I had the worst hangover ever the other day and I swear Apple Juice saved my life. Even crab legs are
pimp.gif

Cucumbers are the worst IMO tho. I can't even eat anything that remotely smells like em.

Damn fam, I eat all of that
laugh.gif
but one food that a lot of people eat that I don't is pork and beans. I just can't get jiggy with that at all.

I think OP was born & raised in a bubble of some sort. How you not gona eat crab legs? or drink OJ? .. vaginas
smh.gif

I cant eat Shrimp, any type of shellfish...or im dead...

I love to eat everything...i dont hate...except for liver thou..#+!% is trife.

Im Italian and everyone in my family likes goulash. IDK why but I cant +%#$ wit it. My mothers is a little different cuz she doesnt use as much sauce but itsbasically the same thing.

free_deer_hunting_tips_goulash.jpg

But the foods you listed IDK how you can not like that stuff. Egg roll with some Duck sauce is a great way to start off my fried rice and chicken wings.

I dunno how people like sausage (pause).

We have Italian festivals all the time up my block and the lines for hot sausage (pause) & pepper sandwiches are always OD.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

sausage.jpg

sausage_peppers.jpg

SausagePeppers.jpg

berlin-sausage-girl-eating-huge-big-sosage.jpg

bananas
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
the smell alone makes me sick
oranges
mangoes
crab/lobster
egg rolls are gross too
dark chocolate candy bars
grits

Originally Posted by OctobersFinest

What was that thing we used to eat back in the day?? What was it...?
+$$$!!!!!

I forget what movie that was from but the line was familiar.

Edit:
laugh.gif
Kinda had a dumb moment and forgot that the word was gonna getblocked anyways. So it was kinda pointless to post it.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

I can't get down with Pho. Thats just soupy noodles with below avg beef in it.

I used to be like that. I grew up in Westminster, CA too (Little Saigon) so them Pho joints were all over the place. I ate it once when I was 17, thought itwas friggin terrible, and didnt touch it again for almost 10 years. 3-4 years ago when I was around 25-26 or so, I had a wicked hangover and me and my girlwent out to get a bite to eat. She ordered some Pho and said it would be great for my hangover. Since then I been eatin the stuff on the regular. I cantremember why I hated it so much.

I cant eff wit:
Bananas
Iced Tea
turkey (its just dry as hell to me, no taste)
pickles
sick.gif

all I can think of

Back
Top Bottom