Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

look up his older stuff like Juice and ICU. he used to make some alright ****
Look up Barcelona (Larry Bird) track
..."slide like M. Bison" :x

Someone created a thread about him being a part of the Houston rap wave, if he dropped in the early 90's. He's definitely doing it! :pimp:

Larry Bird is my favorite RR track :pimp:
"Jumping out a caravan, eyes like a china man"
"More 15s in my trunk than Maricelas quincinera, Acres Homes maricon"
:rofl:

Last edited:

Thought she was doing it

9d8de68335f929175ca5625374c0286089a5681aa4adaf556b16800116b88eb2.gif
This looks staged. Notice how the girl in pink stops with her punch attempts once her hair is grabbed. Like she stops moving her arms entirely. Not how it works in real life bruhs...

That looked like some wwe ish the way he grabbed her hair and forearmed her to the ground :lol:

What?  You see that because he's Asian?  SMH.  Don't get it confused.  South ATL, Alabama, Texas, and CA Asians with the **** too.  I remember some fool tried a Asian kid out in Riverdale a few years back.  That Asian kid turned homboy's house inside out with the K.  Don't get it confused

man.. i'm not trying to be that guy and dereail the thread..

but why is it ok for anyone to get on record and talk about killing us. 

but if black rappers got on songs talking about killing whites or any other minorities there's a major problem.

in b4 someone quotes the vid saying "doing it" 
eyes.gif

What?  You see that because he's Asian?  SMH.  Don't get it confused.  South ATL, Alabama, Texas, and CA Asians with the **** too.  I remember some fool tried a Asian kid out in Riverdale a few years back.  That Asian kid turned homboy's house inside out with the K.  Don't get it confused

For real cant sleep on anyone. I remember a while back they raided some asian guys crib up here (toronto) dude was an older guy too. He had a pile of assault rifles, desert eagles and even ******* dynamite.

Asian cats shoot

I'm from SF we got Asian shooters all day it's not about that. it's about the N bombs and lack of fluid sentence structure and trash lyrics and the hood co-sign when dude is from Korea and then the 500 guns comes into play. You tell me this fool isn't wylin' you full of ish.[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:

but if black rappers got on songs talking about killing whites or any other minorities there's a major problem.

in b4 someone quotes the vid saying "doing it" :rolleyes

Man if you interpreted that as him shooting black folks, you the epitome of this thread. For the record i dont condone anyone using that word for any reason.

I'm from SF we got Asian shooters all day it's not about that. it's about the N bombs and lack of fluid sentence structure and trash lyrics and the hood co-sign when dude is from Korea and then the 500 guns comes into play. You tell me this fool isn't wylin' you full of ish.[emoji]128514[/emoji]
Sorry to break it to you, but this is the climate of rap these days.  But cause he's Asian you feel the need to speak up.  That's a little doublestandardish to me.  The N bomb I feel you on, but................

in b4 someone quotes the vid saying "doing it" :rolleyes

Man if you interpreted that as him shooting black folks, you the epitome of this thread. For the record i dont condone anyone using that word for any reason.

So who are the N's he's shooting and killing?

So who are the N's he's shooting and killing?

You never seen a black person address a non black as that word? Dont act like you don't know some refer to that word as a way of addressing other people. Again i hate that word being tossed around in any circumstance. Quit playing the victim already. And yes, this rapper dude is hot trash and has no business making any kind of music.

Last edited:
Sorry to break it to you, but this is the climate of rap these days.  But cause he's Asian you feel the need to speak up.  That's a little doublestandardish to me.  The N bomb I feel you on, but................

You go ahead and Captain for dude all you want but when Rich Ch**** dropped I loved it because it was clever and actually went hard and THAT DUDE WAS JOKING. This dude is complete cheeks and serious as cancer with his wack *** ish. And yes some dude from Korea who barely speaks English waving guns and dropping N bombs with some street cats from Alabama is pretty wild to me. Sorry fammo if that's not PC enough for you. But my Chinese homie just watched this and was rolling his *** off. But go ahead snd cape for dude like he doing his thing.

Last edited:

Nah man idgaf what this dude is, hes trash. Him being asian has nothing to do with the garbage hes spewing

Back
Top Bottom