For 1st Time since SB I ... Simucast for Patriots Giants game on Sunday

The NFL should have stuck to their guns and kept the game strictly on NFLN. The games have been so pathetic this year, I don't see how anybody could becomplaining.

So it looks like in the ny area you will get the game on NBC, CBS, AND MY9 all with the NFL Network feed.

If you weren't sick of bryant gumble already....

Some Giants fans will be able to make their season tickets this year a wash and some will be able to pay for next year's tickets by the amounts they arepulling in. When you are going to the playoffs and you can't be worse or better in the standings than you already are by a win or a lose, The tickets tothe game aren't a big deal especially if you can make the cash off it. The only thing you can question is the loyalty to the team but that is another issuewithin itself.

First of all this is dumb, the Patriots don't deserve special treatment, if there doing it now, they should do it for every NFLN game.

Second, how is history gonna be made on Sunday?? 3 teams have already had undefeated regular seasons. If they lose in the playoffs, then they're just another 1 seed that couldn't take care of business. If they win the Superbowl, it's a great accomplishment, but untill then, they haven't done squat in my eyes.
They arent really getting special treatment, rather NFL is waving the white flag - they held out all year for cable to accept their offer and itnever happened. A huge game then is on tap for the last game, very few other Week 17 NFL games have any meaning so the networks are antsy, politicians areapplying the pressure, and the Commish said screw it let's give everyone what they want (finally) because we arent going to win the fight.

History could be made because no team has ever finished 16-0. Remember, Miami was 14-0 when they went undefeated. You are correct about the Super Bowl beingthe ultimate prize. Still, plenty of people are looking forward to 16-0 just because it is still the reg season.

huh? which teams? do you know what you're talking about dude
The Dolphins and two Bears teams. The reason you haven't heard about the Bears teams is because they didn't win a championship. They areforgotten, much like the Patriots will be if they don't win it all.

because it was 70 years ago and has no relevance to now.
Gotcha, so the Dolphins undefeated season won't be relevant any more after 2042....The NFL wasn't as popular back then, but it did exist,and the Bears teams are included as teams to go undefeated in the regular season.

Like I said, the Patriots season won't matter unless they win the championship. Well....I guess they would be known as the biggest chokers in NFL History,so history will be made either way.

pimp.gif
x infinite

now i get to watch my man moss break the record in the comfort and convenience of my own home.

now here's an interesting question...if brady breaks manning's record on the same touchdown that moss breaks rice's record...whose gonna get theball?

i can picture brady being like moss you have it...no, no, brady you have it...no i insist randy, you have it, no i could never, you have it tom.
roll.gif

BTW, I bet Peyton regrets sitting out week 17 of 2004......He'd be able to keep his record if he had.

this day wouldn't have had to happen if the eagles had mcnabb, or feeley didn't make bad decisions towards the end.

please giants..... i know its the second half of the season.... but please, start your good players.... somehow beat this team... you wont go anywhere in theplayoffs, a win against NE will be better than any playoff win you could have this year

god i hate the patriots.

Back
Top Bottom