For those that used to watch LOST; this scene changed the whole game.

I remember that scene was
pimp.gif
I was like 
eek.gif
theres a dude down there this whole time? 
laugh.gif
Sheesh. I might just watch lost from beginning now on Netflix since I clicked on this thread. Thanks OP. 

This reminds me I didn't even finish LOST as a whole series yet 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
Saving up money to buy the whole collection on blu-ray.

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Dont be upset. You have something magical to look forward to, brotha
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Dont be upset. You have something magical to look forward to, brotha
pimp.gif

The openings of the series were always great - that one and the one where the others are living in the nice houses (and I think the music in that one was Petula Clark) was great.

The openings of the series were always great - that one and the one where the others are living in the nice houses (and I think the music in that one was Petula Clark) was great.

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

-It was said that Eko would have played a fairly important role in the series if he were to continue, I wonder what it would have been
nerd.gif

I think Eko was meant to be the main antagonist instead of Locke. If he didn't leave the show, he was to have played a huge part in the storyline.
I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by onlyXVbutHAVEallXIX

-It was said that Eko would have played a fairly important role in the series if he were to continue, I wonder what it would have been
nerd.gif

I think Eko was meant to be the main antagonist instead of Locke. If he didn't leave the show, he was to have played a huge part in the storyline.
I could be wrong though.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You aint lying brotha. 2nd season had me hooked.

It's such a great scene because of the misdirection. Had everyone thinking this was a flashback to the 70s or some shhh of some single bachelor that'd effect the show in some way. I even remember thinking while watching that was a dope house to live in. Had me guessing if it was someone we've already seen from the island and then they blow open the hatch and he goes in to that killer mode. Then I see Jack and Locke
eek.gif

Desmond
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I thoughtit was gonna be a sawyer flashback.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

You aint lying brotha. 2nd season had me hooked.

It's such a great scene because of the misdirection. Had everyone thinking this was a flashback to the 70s or some shhh of some single bachelor that'd effect the show in some way. I even remember thinking while watching that was a dope house to live in. Had me guessing if it was someone we've already seen from the island and then they blow open the hatch and he goes in to that killer mode. Then I see Jack and Locke
eek.gif

Desmond
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I thoughtit was gonna be a sawyer flashback.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Yep, I was actually thinking of that "Downtown" song while watching this Desmond opening scene.  Good stuff all around. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

Yep, I was actually thinking of that "Downtown" song while watching this Desmond opening scene.  Good stuff all around. 
smokin.gif

I could never get into ANY non cable shows once the black sitcoms all faded away for some reason.

I always wanted to get Lost. Gonna find season 1 somewhere.

I could never get into ANY non cable shows once the black sitcoms all faded away for some reason.

I always wanted to get Lost. Gonna find season 1 somewhere.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Yo..................I never seen a episode of Lost before.....*puts on flamesuit*

its on netflix.. season 1 is/was probably the 2nd coolest thing on TV.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Yo..................I never seen a episode of Lost before.....*puts on flamesuit*

its on netflix.. season 1 is/was probably the 2nd coolest thing on TV.

Back
Top Bottom