For those that used to watch LOST; this scene changed the whole game.

if you haven't watched Lost, be aware most of the things that keep you coming back won't be "answered." It's as though the writers said "damn, we're out of time, uh F em." The early seasons were dope.

The last season is so ridiculous, it doesn't belong at all. PLENTY of buffonery that I won't go over.

Man I was with this show until somewhere in season 3. It got too complicated and weird for me. After that I stopped watching. The early versions of this show is much appreciated though.

Originally Posted by xblaze23

if you haven't watched Lost, be aware most of the things that keep you coming back won't be "answered." It's as though the writers said "damn, we're out of time, uh F em." The early seasons were dope.

The last season is so ridiculous, it doesn't belong at all. PLENTY of buffonery that I won't go over.
Yeah the ending kinda ruined the whole series for me.  Before I was able to read Lostpedia for hours.  Reruns I could watch over and over.  Now when I see a rerun I can't help but laugh due to how corny and stupid the ending was. 

Yeah the ending kinda ruined the whole series for me.  Before I was able to read Lostpedia for hours.  Reruns I could watch over and over.  Now when I see a rerun I can't help but laugh due to how corny and stupid the ending was. 

Man I was with this show until somewhere in season 3. It got too complicated and weird for me. After that I stopped watching. The early versions of this show is much appreciated though.

Finale of Season 3 TRULY changed the game.

That was too real.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

Because of Netflix, I watched so many episodes consecutively that I cant even remember what episode was when. It just all happened at once lol.

Best show ive seen.

Because of Netflix, I watched so many episodes consecutively that I cant even remember what episode was when. It just all happened at once lol.

Best show ive seen.

Can you explain what wasn't answered?

I've seen the whole season and thought the ending was perfect. I'm not even calling you out. Its just that I saw the entire series in succession via netflix and my experience may have been different than a person who followed season by season, episode by episode.

So what exactly wasn't answered in the final series?

Can you explain what wasn't answered?

I've seen the whole season and thought the ending was perfect. I'm not even calling you out. Its just that I saw the entire series in succession via netflix and my experience may have been different than a person who followed season by season, episode by episode.

So what exactly wasn't answered in the final series?

Back
Top Bottom