For those that used to watch LOST; this scene changed the whole game.

aw yea....1st scene of the 2nd season....$@! got real!

only thing we were accustomed to seein on LOST before that were ppl runnin around the jungle sleepin on dirt n eatin fruits....to see somebody livin "civilized" with technology, electricity n music???? blew my mind

only thing we were accustomed to seein on LOST before that were ppl runnin around the jungle sleepin on dirt n eatin fruits....to see somebody livin "civilized" with technology, electricity n music???? blew my mind

Originally Posted by Rell

Really? Am I the only one who didn't like this twist and would've preferred the whole series to be some Robinson Carusoe survivalist Cast Away type %@#? As soon as the flashbacks and ridiculous stretches started I knew it was going to start sucking.

And it wasn't even really all that mind blowing. You knew something like that was coming with the whole Locke digging for China deal.

Originally Posted by Rell

Really? Am I the only one who didn't like this twist and would've preferred the whole series to be some Robinson Carusoe survivalist Cast Away type %@#? As soon as the flashbacks and ridiculous stretches started I knew it was going to start sucking.

And it wasn't even really all that mind blowing. You knew something like that was coming with the whole Locke digging for China deal.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

tried watching season 1 earlier this year. only got to episode 4 befor ei got bored of this. does it start to pick up or is it always boring?

did you get to the john locke episode??? get to that episode and tell me you are bored.....season 1 is a huge setup character wise with some crazy stuff happening now and then but trust me just get to the locke episode and you'll want to keep watching. the finale is pretty crazy too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

tried watching season 1 earlier this year. only got to episode 4 befor ei got bored of this. does it start to pick up or is it always boring?

did you get to the john locke episode??? get to that episode and tell me you are bored.....season 1 is a huge setup character wise with some crazy stuff happening now and then but trust me just get to the locke episode and you'll want to keep watching. the finale is pretty crazy too
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom