For those that used to watch LOST; this scene changed the whole game.

yeah plus with that netflix free month trial it doesnt make sense to keep missing out. took me abot 2 weeks to finish it...

yeah plus with that netflix free month trial it doesnt make sense to keep missing out. took me abot 2 weeks to finish it...

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by xblaze23

if you haven't watched Lost, be aware most of the things that keep you coming back won't be "answered." It's as though the writers said "damn, we're out of time, uh F em." The early seasons were dope.

The last season is so ridiculous, it doesn't belong at all. PLENTY of buffonery that I won't go over.
Can you explain what wasn't answered?

I've seen the whole season and thought the ending was perfect. I'm not even calling you out. Its just that I saw the entire series in succession via netflix and my experience may have been different than a person who followed season by season, episode by episode.

So what exactly wasn't answered in the final series?

I've posted this before but it's great:

if you haven't watched Lost, be aware most of the things that keep you coming back won't be "answered." It's as though the writers said "damn, we're out of time, uh F em." The early seasons were dope.

The last season is so ridiculous, it doesn't belong at all. PLENTY of buffonery that I won't go over.

I've seen the whole season and thought the ending was perfect. I'm not even calling you out. Its just that I saw the entire series in succession via netflix and my experience may have been different than a person who followed season by season, episode by episode.

God, such a damn good show. Watching that has given my the urge to watch the whole series again
pimp.gif

I've tried to get my friend into it, watching it on Netflix but he has a hard time following and paying attention, asking whats going...what's that etc
30t6p3b.gif

God, such a damn good show. Watching that has given my the urge to watch the whole series again
pimp.gif

I've tried to get my friend into it, watching it on Netflix but he has a hard time following and paying attention, asking whats going...what's that etc
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by kdawg

wow i watched all the seasons back to back on netflix
and didnt catch half of that
still is a pretty good show , be warn tho make sure you have plenty of time on ur hands cuz it is highly addictive

wow i watched all the seasons back to back on netflix
and didnt catch half of that
still is a pretty good show , be warn tho make sure you have plenty of time on ur hands cuz it is highly addictive

so many quotables in this drama. esp. locke
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was rewatching from season 1 to put my gf on Lost since shes never seen it. after since first episode, shes been addicted/glued to it
laugh.gif

so many quotables in this drama. esp. locke
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i was rewatching from season 1 to put my gf on Lost since shes never seen it. after since first episode, shes been addicted/glued to it
laugh.gif

just finished it on netflix 

claire was too fine 

seems that everyone thinks kate was running that &(#$@ but i dont think so

just sayin

claire was too fine 

just sayin

I've watched everything except the last episode... Bout to roll up and watch that now. Been putting it off for a few weeks... I'll be back

I've watched everything except the last episode... Bout to roll up and watch that now. Been putting it off for a few weeks... I'll be back

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Yo..................I never seen a episode of Lost before.....*puts on flamesuit*
I've seen all except the last season. In my honest opinion it gets absolutely ridiculous after the 1st. Along the lines of how Prison Break just deteriorates after the original season. Just starts to make no sense and reaches and reaches and reaches. I don't even really give a damn about finding out what they were trying to do for all the other seasons, so I said eff the last one.

I can't believe someone actually put this show in the same sentence as The Wire on the first page.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Yo..................I never seen a episode of Lost before.....*puts on flamesuit*
I've seen all except the last season. In my honest opinion it gets absolutely ridiculous after the 1st. Along the lines of how Prison Break just deteriorates after the original season. Just starts to make no sense and reaches and reaches and reaches. I don't even really give a damn about finding out what they were trying to do for all the other seasons, so I said eff the last one.

I can't believe someone actually put this show in the same sentence as The Wire on the first page.
ohwell.gif

Alot of these questions can be answered, while most are just not that important. I do want to find out why Walt was so important doe.

claire was too fine

just sayin

You're trippin bruh bruh

evangeline-lilly-11.jpg

Alot of these questions can be answered, while most are just not that important. I do want to find out why Walt was so important doe.

claire was too fine

just sayin

You're trippin bruh bruh

evangeline-lilly-11.jpg

tried watching season 1 earlier this year. only got to episode 4 befor ei got bored of this. does it start to pick up or is it always boring?

tried watching season 1 earlier this year. only got to episode 4 befor ei got bored of this. does it start to pick up or is it always boring?

Back
Top Bottom