For those that used to watch LOST; this scene changed the whole game.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Desmond episodes were always my favorite.
This by a mile. Story, direction and level of
eek.gif
were off the charts.

Charlie
frown.gif

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Finale of Season 3 TRULY changed the game.

That was too real.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

came in here to post this,"through the looking glass" hands down my favorite episode, i remember jumping up and down and yelling during the final minute
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

alot of people hated the ending but to me it was about the journey, plus the character development was incredible. no show will ever top it. i dont wanna give away anything for those that need to watch...
but comparing lost to 24, mad men, prison break is simply foolish, seriously i mean in 24 it's jack saving the world in 24 hours every season

in LOST the dynamic of the show changed every season, hell almost every few episodes, for a show like 24 or mad men to keep pace their last seasons would have to take place in space
 because thats how LOST is, you think it's about them getting off that island but it isnt

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Finale of Season 3 TRULY changed the game.

That was too real.
30t6p3b.gif
eek.gif

came in here to post this,"through the looking glass" hands down my favorite episode, i remember jumping up and down and yelling during the final minute
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

alot of people hated the ending but to me it was about the journey, plus the character development was incredible. no show will ever top it. i dont wanna give away anything for those that need to watch...
but comparing lost to 24, mad men, prison break is simply foolish, seriously i mean in 24 it's jack saving the world in 24 hours every season

in LOST the dynamic of the show changed every season, hell almost every few episodes, for a show like 24 or mad men to keep pace their last seasons would have to take place in space
 because thats how LOST is, you think it's about them getting off that island but it isnt

nothing creeped me out more then when Jack was following Christian Sheppard around the Jungle, but when he found the fresh water and the cave it was
pimp.gif
. Also when Jack brung Charlie back to life by beating him in the chest.
pimp.gif
Great show.

nothing creeped me out more then when Jack was following Christian Sheppard around the Jungle, but when he found the fresh water and the cave it was
pimp.gif
. Also when Jack brung Charlie back to life by beating him in the chest.
pimp.gif
Great show.

I got half way thru season 3 and for some reason just stopped watching it..This thread makes me wanna break out the dvd's and finish this season off so I can move on to the next..

I got half way thru season 3 and for some reason just stopped watching it..This thread makes me wanna break out the dvd's and finish this season off so I can move on to the next..

Season 3 imo is arguably the best season. How could you stop in the middle of that?

Season 3 imo is arguably the best season. How could you stop in the middle of that?

Back
Top Bottom