Ford >>>>>>>> Lamborghini.... See For Yourself LOL

hollakid619

Banned
eek.gif
smh.gif
It wasnt even close.
smh.gif
@ thealmost $200,000+ price difference

That Ford GT was pushing 1000HP, probably TT. I'm not positive, but it had to cost a pretty penny to get the car there.

umm isn't the LP640 stock while the GT was running on a Heffner TT? I mean it still doesn't justify the price difference but just putting it outthere..... it says the GT was pushing almost 1000 bhp!?

lol seriously?

not that the murci is a good performer anyway, but you could get a stock 90s vette with like 1200 hp for less than either and blow them both away in a straightline. what does that prove?

Originally Posted by sixersdukejordan

^^^ Holy %$!! I thought the Challenger would beast that Benz

IMO challengers are not that fast. I test drive cars at work. And those Mercedes with the 6.3 AMG motor are just baaad.

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

That Ford GT was pushing 1000HP, probably TT. I'm not positive, but it had to cost a pretty penny to get the car there.

exactly... just look at the comparisons before the races. the horsepower numbers on each of the cars in the race indicate which will win.

and the less exotic cars are all modded. u aint gonna find an RS6 with 720 horsepower
laugh.gif

still really cool though

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

lol seriously?

not that the murci is a good performer anyway, but you could get a stock 90s vette with like 1200 hp for less than either and blow them both away in a straight line. what does that prove?
Nothing really...

But it still would'nt be a Lam like someone said before you buying that car for the name. If you want a monster of a car there are many other options outthere and configurations but I doubt that's on your mind when purchasing a Lambo.

Originally Posted by PeediPeedi178

lol seriously?

not that the murci is a good performer anyway, but you could get a stock 90s vette with like 1200 hp for less than either and blow them both away in a straight line. what does that prove?
Nothing really...

But it still would'nt be a Lam like someone said before you buying that car for the name. If you want a monster of a car there are many other options out there and configurations but I doubt that's on your mind when purchasing a Lambo.

Regardless, if your paying $300,000+ for a Lambo strictly for speed, that video just voided all reasons for paying that much.

^
not really try the LP-670 SV

i bet a stock Ford GT aint seeing that

lol seriously?

That it would be a better car in a drag race.

Which I think is the whole purpose of those videos.

I hate these kind of stupid statements.

Back
Top Bottom