Forgotten Jordan Releases of the Past

Been after indiglos since it was 15? I'm 25 now. One time I was about to win a pair for 345 and my internet lagged and I lost the bid by 15 cents.

Another time I was suppose to meet up with a buyer and he never showed.. Waited in the mall for two hours..

One time I PAID for a pair... And then got refunded two days later by the seller..

Flight club had a pair up for $315 a while back I saw them at 3 am was like ok that's it imma wake up and cop.. Woke up at 7:15 things was gone.

They are my unicorn. I have every shoe I ever wanted but I still don't have those... When I started buying shoes I wanted them 10 years going on 11 still don't have them.. I find pairs here and there never deadstock usually messed up ruined.

I feel that way About the university 14s.. Got stories About them too.. Recently seen them for 280$ but now i gotta kid on the way,feel Like its irresponsible for me to be Pullin triggers for shoes over Retail.. :frown:

Orange Peel 3s are definitely somewhat forgotten/un-appreciated...always one of my favorites.

I sent these to some fortunate soul in Africa
fortunate is right.. dope
roll.gif

I went through all 10 pages. How has nobody posted a picture of these yet? I'm about to try and dig up my pair right quick and take some detailed photos. BRB...

^Not my pic

CDP 15s would be my entry (not my pic).

I love the shoe, and would like to find another pair, but I'm so odd about boxes, that I usually can't find one because someone has used the box to sell w/ the 8s, and I don't want to buy a whole other CDP pack just for the 15s.  

What about the similarly color blocked Pacific/Ceramic XIV lows?
I wish they would start retro+ing like they were at this time again. There was A LOT of clean retro+ on multiple shoes. The retros still weren't as popular as they are today though so they kind of steered away from the nice, simple retro+
frown.gif
 now we get that iron purple and nightshade 2 crap.

I forgot how much I wanted the Women's Aquas a few years back
pimp.gif
Had em back when they first dropped when I was in high school. Ended up selling them in college smh. Finally found a decent pair in my size a few weeks ago. Defiantly not giving them up this time. 

I wish they'd release womens colorways in mens sizes sometimes. Wmns Aquas are so dope to me.

Yup. This is how they should be done more often in my opinion; with subtlety and in unique colors/degrees of translucency:

air-jordan-7-vii-retro-pearl-white-bright-ceramic-pacific-blue-4.jpg

To people who don't pay much attention to I's or just hopped on the bandwagon with the last set of releases, I'd definitely call the DTRT pairs forgotten. To those who were hip, they were a decent retro of some original Metallic colorways.

Same with the "School Daze" pack releases (besides the fuzzy swoosh on the White/Purple/Gold pair.) 2008-2009 was actually a solid run for Jordan I's in terms of concepts and on certain pairs, quality.

DTRT:

air-jordan-i-1-retro-high-do-the-right-thing-pack-1.jpg

56864.jpg

School Daze:

Also (possibly coincidentally) original colorways, with the 1985 "Lakers" pair not releasing if I remember correctly.

air-jordan-1-high-lakers-unreleased.jpg

photocjw.jpg

I didn't know shadows were apart of a pack, but I def wanted those metallic 1s. It's crazy they sat for so long back in 09 too.

that because there limited, View media item 1005580
these still go for $400+ and these have to be one of the ugliest 5's ever. You really can't even name any positive things with this shoe either 
I love these tbt. I wanted these and the quai54 fusion 5s at the time, which I don't care for now, but if I ever come across a pair of the 5s in my sz it's on.

Last edited:
Talk about a forgotten release, the Titanium XX3. I sold my pair for $1600 a couple days after release. Flight Club has a pair up now for $675. People who sat on their pairs took major Ls. 

Love those womens aquas.. wish i could find a pair in good condition in my size but atleast i got the mens aquas. Feel like most 14s+ are just forgotten period, some of my favorites jays are up there

@ did those 1s actually release ? the 1985 lakers w fuzzy check? first time seeing those, that pair of shadows 10x better than this years..

did those 1s actually release ? the 1985 lakers w fuzzy check? first time seeing those, that pair of shadows 10x better than this years..

Those "Lakers" released in '09, but maybe intentionally or by coincidence share the same colorway with a pair that may or may not have released in available quantities in 1985:

nike-air-jordan-1-lakers-1985-og_02.jpg

The pair that released in '09 with the chenille swoosh was based on a frat in School Daze though if I remember correctly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom