Fox cancels American Idol

y'all remember the Alexis Cohen in the auditions, Simon said looked like William Dafoe :lol:

sadly she was killed a hit by a hit and run driver while walking, I knew her, she was out there but sweet. I used to do her financial aid for her.

Last edited:
y'all remember the Alexis Cohen in the auditions, Simon said looked like William Dafoe
laugh.gif

sadly she was killed a hit by a hit and run driver while walking, I knew her, she was out there but sweet. I used to do her financial aid for her.
Can I get a gif of 22- 27 seconds haha

Show should've been canceled. People didn't realize it was a popularity contest until the winners albums were trash and the runner ups and other contestants had better careers. 

They've produced 1 star and that was from the first season.

And does anyone remember that they had 2 og hosts? IIRC, dude left cuz he was upset with the contracts that were arranged for the competitors on the show (or something to that effect). :wow:, wonder how dude feels seeing the real winner of American Idol; Seacrest.

They've produced 1 star and that was from the first season.

And does anyone remember that they had 2 og hosts? IIRC, dude left cuz he was upset with the contracts that were arranged for the competitors on the show (or something to that effect). :wow:, wonder how dude feels seeing the real winner of American Idol; Seacrest.

Fantasia though...
Jennifer Hudson...
Jordin Sparks....

Last edited:
Carrie Underwood.

There's a small number of people that didn't win but have had some success too.

Carrie underwood IMO had the most success out of them all. Country music is huge and she's now the NFL official singer :lol:

We're not talking about now. We're talking about in general. American Idol has produced more than 1 star is my argument

Back
Top Bottom