Votes: 28 35.9%
  • Top 10, Maybe Top 15

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Mediocre at Best

Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Not Good at All

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
Is like singer is terrified of making them bright and colorful! My dude! The best parts were the colorful ones, specially beast fighting Psylock, looked straight out of the comics, give them color!!!! If my man Wolverine FINALLY shows up geared up I'm gonna faint.

Looks like Mystiques pep-talk is going to be for the final battle and she was wearing this white and blue get-up so it looks like we'll see them in colorful suits in action in the end.

costumes getting there....? Curious to see more of Cyclops' Jim Lee like gear.

View media item 1967746

Last edited:
^I just realized looking at that pic but I miss Iceman. Finally turning into his snowman form in X3 was pretty dope.

seeing the ice slide in DoFP was pretty awesome, I wish Singer tried to make it like the Nightcrawler/Quicksilver type of sequence

xmen13.gif

im not familiar with the comics or cannon of XMen. although young and probably didnt understand the cartoon fully i grew up a huge fan. but i dont recall mystique having this 2nd in command leadership role. if anything wasnt it cyclops and/or wolverine?

or are they implementing this in the movie to give a female lead?

Last edited:
im not familiar with the comics or cannon of XMen. although young and probably didnt understand the cartoon fully i grew up a huge fan. but i dont recall mystique having this 2nd in command leadership role. if anything wasnt it cyclops and/or wolverine?

Has more to do with them having Katniss under contract for the part

Even wolverine is a good bit off from the comics, because going in he was the most popular character and they had jackman

Cyclops is the leader but these movies will have you thinking he is a background character :smh:

Mystique never was a leader.

Jennifer Lawrence is a star, so ya gotta rearrange the whole universe to revolve around her. :rolleyes

Last edited:
it's mainly to capitalize on JLaws popularity

Cyclops is the leader but these movies will have you thinking he is a background character
mean.gif

Mystique never was a leader.

Jennifer Lawrence is a star so gotta rearrange the whole universe to revolve around her.
eyes.gif
Amazing-Folding-Chair.gif

Mystique was a protector/foster mother to Rogue and started the 3rd version of the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants.

She has worked for/with the X-Men but never as a leader.

Yeah, they definitely put mystique at the front since jennifer lawrence plays her now. Made her have a close relationship with charles and made her a good guy at first. In the original 3 movies I don't even remember how much those 2 characters interact or even talked about each other.

Last edited:
I thought that last trailer was pretty damn good.

If they do in fact change Apocalypse's final form I'll cape for this movie for life.

Mystique leading the X-Men is whack though. However she IS an importamt character to the mythos. I'm glad Singer seems to be touching a bit on the Nightcrawler is Mystique's child thing

If Marvel studios is top tier and DC is trash, Fox is just safe middle ground.

This movie looks to be in 'all right but could be a lot lot lot better' territory

I really hope the writers worked on the kids because they look like they're just cashing on Jennifer Lawrence's star power and using the rest of the cast as ornaments.

And I can't believe they're just going to the Wolverine well again. Can you imagine if the mcu was that lazy and they just play IM to death without developing anybody else. Lol.

Last edited:
If Marvel studios is top tier and DC is trash, Fox is just safe middle ground.

This movie looks to be in 'all right but could be a lot lot lot better' territory

I think you're being generous.. Deadpool was a great step forward..

But even for those who don't share my views on singer's xmen movies (which all 3 fall into what you described).. They still got 3 f4 films, x3, daredevil, Elektra and 2 wolverine movies

Last edited:
That trailer was meh.

I'm expecting another lukewarm Singer FOX-Men movie.

As usual, more JLaw as Mystique got me like :stoneface: :smh:

Last edited:
Where you getting this?

And ole boy died between first class and DOFP.. Plus when did she find the time to have a kid
I think he's getting at the scene where Nightcrawler says something along the lines of "It's you." when Mystique was helping him escape.

I don't think Mystique is Nightcrawler's mother in this universe.

Where you getting this?

And ole boy died between first class and DOFP.. Plus when did she find the time to have a kid
I think he's getting at the scene where Nightcrawler says something along the lines of "It's you." when Mystique was helping him escape.

Yeah, that may be too much. In Singer's universe, there's always something between Mystique and Magneto, but with them ret-conning QS to be his son, it'd be pretty silly for Mystique to suddenly have had a child out of the blue too, pardon the pun :lol:

Where you getting this?

The its you could also be referring to last movie when she was on tv a lot. Remember she's the Harriet Tubman of mutants now

Back
Top Bottom