Fragment Design x Retro 1 High OG - Dec 27, 2014

Kind of off topic and not sure if it's okay to put here so mods please move if not. I just noticed my Concords have some weird stain on em.

What is the best thing to clean this off with? I know some who use the Mr Clean magic eraser but is there anything better/safer to use on this material?

Last edited:
Kind of off topic and not sure if it's okay to put here so mods please move if not. I just noticed my Concords have some weird stain on em.

What is the best thing to clean this off with? I know some who use the Mr Clean magic eraser but is there anything better/safer to use on this material?
http://niketalk.com/t/15471/official-sneaker-care-maintenance-post-its-back/11580#post_21295450

If it's on the mesh, use Rit whitener and brightner, as well as their stain remover. Should work.

If on the midsole, any basic sneaker cleaner/magic eraser should work.

And what do you guys use to keep the soles from yellowing? I know SeaGlo is a cleaner but any preventatives?

Last edited:
I'm basically done now. All pairs I helped nters with were either mine or ppl I trusted.
Gahhh okay. I'm going to be there week after ASW, so hoping seller will still have some stuff to sell that they stocked up on.

I own Fragment 1s. No way in hell they are better than Banned 1's to those saying so.
Only people saying that are people who paid excessive resell looking to justify their personal purchase, because if you own both, its not up for discussion in reference to quality.

PO

Gahhh okay. I'm going to be there week after ASW, so hoping seller will still have some stuff to sell that they stocked up on.
legit sellers are holding onto pairs now for the most part. With all the fakes you gotta be really careful if you're in the market for these, and it's only gonna get worse as time passes

legit sellers are holding onto pairs now for the most part. With all the fakes you gotta be really careful if you're in the market for these, and it's only gonna get worse as time passes

Yep i understand, which is why im hoping not to deal with a complete random. But i do have my own pair to compare to.

Trouble is the material and quality vary widely on fragments. The logos, leather etc all different.

I own Fragment 1s. No way in hell they are better than Banned 1's to those saying so.
Only people saying that are people who paid excessive resell looking to justify their personal purchase, because if you own both, its not up for discussion in reference to quality.

PO

AMEN

Its ludicrous to say that. I'm all for everyone entitled to their own opinion, but these better than Banned 1's? :rolleyes

Yep i understand, which is why im hoping not to deal with a complete random. But i do have my own pair to compare to.

Trouble is the material and quality vary widely on fragments. The logos, leather etc all different.
yea I feel you. Me personally unless they are from someone valid or an official shop I'm good on them.

PO

I def agree with this statement in terms of quality. However, I prefer the mold of the Frags over Banneds and I'm sure a lot of true 1 enthusiasts would agree.

Banneds are on another level though! If only every JB release had that quality. Kicks are absolute perfection

Last edited:
ALP, thanks again bro. smooth easy transaction! I will leave feedback when I get home.

I cant wait to rock my frags ! Maybe even tonight..

Is 2013 royal and bred 1s VNDS sz 11 worn 2-3x each for 750 a STEAL?

thanks

Good to hear that more NT'ers are getting their fragments. Like BoostHog mentioned, the quality does vary a bit per pair. Sometimes the frag logo is embossed really lightly on the right pair, or sometimes the leather is a little wrinkled, and I have seen a pair where the stitching went around 1 to 1.5 cm above the swoosh.

np man got you
I'm basically done now. All pairs I helped nters with were either mine or ppl I trusted.
How many pairs of frags did you have? And what price range did you get NTers them for? Respect for looking out for everyone btw. Hard to come by nowadays!

PO

Banned's leather and softness is head and shoulders above EVERYTHING else, but the complete package of the Frags, especially the mold is just too classic. It's like the entire shoe came together perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom