Free Taco Bell & Free TGI Friday's

Wow YoungSk8 first the dope fits now this ?!

Tryed it and at first i thought dam im gunna be pissed if this dosnt go threw and as i got to the front i ordered a mexican pizza and a burrito supreme and ihanded him the coupons he looks at me dead in the eyes and says would you like a drink with that i replied with a no thanks and made it out with a free burritoand a free mexican pizza
pimp.gif

Oh yea some white lady followed me out of the taco bell and asked where to find the coupons and which paper it might be in and i just told her my friend justgave them to me dont know were they came from , and her face was filled with pure dissapointment , haha good day thanks again SK8 !

mann i just came from the taco bell around my way and them *%%## **+ people aint let me use the coupon! i was soo madd in that dang place i said why not? hewas like this is a company location not a franchise...i was like is this taco bell or not idgaf!!! i want my free mexican pizza! i still aint get it, so i justwalked out and was like EFFF YALL THEN...and when i got to my car i lol'd.

Back
Top Bottom