French Blue Air Jordan 7 Retro for 2015 (01/24/15 $190)

Just got my pair in from an online order off FNL.  

One pair has no tumbled leather on the toe box, while the other pair has no tumbled leather on the heel... 

Not sure if I they would let me make an exchange.  Paint job doesn't bother me but the non-tumbled toe is really stiff  
frown.gif

One pair has no tumbled leather on the toe box, while the other pair has no tumbled leather on the heel... 

Not sure if I they would let me make an exchange.  Paint job doesn't bother me but the non-tumbled toe is really stiff  :frown:

Yiu got pics? this is a complaint worth noting for. are uban odd size? i figured the odder sizes would have more issues. tje kid ones are done so well.

Got my GS pair and they look great to me. Paint craftsmanship isn't 100% perfect but close to it and wouldn't matter once they are on my girls feet. For $120, I really don't mind since she's going to love these.

@Datallist1

Man you're wasting your time arguing with this dude.  He likes to noob bash.  Been had him on my block list for a long time.

Funny thing is I'm not a noob lol. I've been following nike talk for my sneaker info since the early 2000's. I just rarely share my opinion on anything cuz I just don't care to. My old screen name was dadynasty01 but I guess after years of non use it was deleted so I had to make another one. I remember the days where dudes like Ekin and jmadidas were droppin info and pics on kicks mad early. Those were the days.

Not sure if I they would let me make an exchange.  Paint job doesn't bother me but the non-tumbled toe is really stiff  :frown:

Sounds like a genuine complaint, and given that from what i've seen, companies are willing to give out exchanges/coupons for most things I don't see why not, especially with there still being pairs available. You might have to go to a store though. Do an online chat to see what they say, and also call or go to the store itself later.

Ok so I got my 10.5 adult and my son's 13.5C toddler hard bottom, toddler pair midsole paint looks like he applied it himself, adult pair paint is far from perfect and toe box is less tumbled leather than rest of shoe almost looks smooth. On the fence about returning though. Purchased from footlocker online.

Last edited:
Just learned today that the 7's had different tongues today nvr knew that

Makes it even more :pimp: :smh: at myself lol

Last edited:
Still havent broke out these or my Legend blue 11's yet. I work 6 days a week and rarely get to rock my kicks. I love these though, just waiting for the right time to unds.

Sounds like a genuine complaint, and given that from what i've seen, companies are willing to give out exchanges/coupons for most things I don't see why not, especially with there still being pairs available. You might have to go to a store though. Do an online chat to see what they say, and also call or go to the store itself later.
1st picture is the pair with the smooth leather toe box... 

Picked up a 2nd pair today and its a little better.  Contacting customer service though...

These are sitting comfortably in stores lol. I saw them at Champs today. They aren't worth even paying retail for to me. This was a very easy pass for me.

Not sure if I they would let me make an exchange.  Paint job doesn't bother me but the non-tumbled toe is really stiff  
frown.gif

1st picture is the pair with the smooth leather toe box... 

Picked up a 2nd pair today and its a little better.  Contacting customer service though...
This is normal. I copped the Penny Hardaway AF1's and those have tumbled leather on them. One shoe is smoother than the other. That's how they're made when they are mass produced. 
^^^ there's nothing wrong with those
eyes.gif
just wear them.
This. 

Hey  everyone, for anyone looking a bunch of sizes just restocked at livestock (deadstock dot ca). i just copped 10.5 since my 11s are a little big i find. i think im just going to switch to 10.5 from now on considering i hardly get pairs that fit snug like id like them to.

eyes.gif
just wear them.
I understand with a mass produced shoe there is going to be discrepancies between each pair.  A poor paint job or glue stains is not really an issue that would bother me.  But when the Nike website describes the shoe to have a "premium white tumbled leather upper" and when my pair does not match that description, I cannot just ignore such an evident flaw and happily wear the shoe.  The smooth leather on the toe box feels like my white infrared 6s from last year and I cannot accept that when the shoe should clearly have tumbled leather on the toe box.  

I think its fair for me, as a customer, to have an expectation to receive a product as it was described by a seller.  If you are content with purchasing a product different from what you expect, by all means that is your prerogative.   Needless to say, I contacted customer service and they're giving me a full refund.  I'm much happier with the second pair that I purchased.  

For those wondering about the fit I wouldn't size down half a size unless you have narrow feet.

Last edited:
^ do what every dissatisfied customer does for any other product and return them if it bothers you that much

eyes.gif
just wear them.
There is no hope already.  Gonna give up on explaining.  LOLz  I mean, what's up w/ this IG age and crap.  These cats are 'terrible' in each and every way.  Spend ya time popping ya zits, not being a QC Manager Wanna Be.

^ do what every dissatisfied customer does for any other product and return them if it bothers you that much

In my last post I already mentioned that I'm getting a full refund for them. Just wanted to point out how the shoes were for people interested in purchasing them. And I wanted to express my personal grievances. Discussion, whether it be opinions, information, or criticism is the point of having a forum like niketalk...

There is no hope already.  Gonna give up on explaining.  LOLz  I mean, what's up w/ this IG age and crap.  These cats are 'terrible' in each and every way.  Spend ya time popping ya zits, not being a QC Manager Wanna Be.

What a very well constructed argument. I dearly apologize for being a "cat" that was dissatisfied with a purchase and was compelled to sound an opinion. However, if your claim were even valid--which its not--it appears be a clear case of the pot calling the kettle black. You speak just like the kids that are "popping their zits," except you forgot to throw in a "smh." Quite grown up of you to talk in such an adult manner "bruh." So based off your advice, "spend ya time popping ya zits," instead of making an unjustified and poor attempt at vilifying me.

And lets say for the sake of argument that your laughable claim that I'm a "QC Wanna Be" has any relevance--beyond being an ad hominem--to my opinion on how one particular pair of shoes had a faulty toebox. Do you need to be a professional chef to know how to visually determine the difference between something simple such as sunny side up eggs as opposed to scrambled eggs? Surely you see the flaw in your "logic" based off this analogy.

By the way you "explained" yourself well in your last post. Perfect articulation.

Last edited:
The different cuts of materials are just the nature of shoes in general. Whether it's synthetic like these or a handmade boot, you'll still find different textures from pair to pair. Always annoying when it's on the toe, but it's not worth digging through multiple pairs IMO.

Back
Top Bottom