FreshProduct needs advice (again)... Friend of 7 years!!!

To try to and shorten this up.. A while back, my friend and I did a little business thing I fronted 95% of the money & he had the clientele so we did whathe had to do. The other day, he calls me but I couldn't hear him so I hung up, dude calls me back like "Yo why you hung up on me?".. Thatquestion made me snap and I responded "I DIDN'T !*#*#!! HEAR YOU!" (my phone (BlackBerry) has been acting up lately and dude knows that) and Ihung up.. Later on, we met up, had a heated confrontation and dude goes "Find a way to get rid of the !!++ by yourself, I'm done with this".. soI'm like "
mad.gif
" and just start cursing him out. At the end ofthe day, that's my boy so I wasn't even gonna fight him, I walked away etc and kept it moving. Today I see dude again and I'm like "Sinceyou're not gonna do it anymore, give me the money and that's that" dude claims he doesn't have it on him (although he did a few moves 3 or 4days prior), so once again, argument, cursing etc etc and I left (I really wanted to put hands on someone).

Now, this has been my boy since 7th grade (I'm turning 20 in 2 weeks).. We did everything from going on vacations, attending business banquets, to spottingeach other on food when one of us didn't have any money, hell, dude even straightened up the crib for me before I got home with this broad one time
laugh.gif
.. that's my right hand man and dude is like my brother. Myquestion is, is this quite possibly the end? !!++ just feels very awkward now, I was doing a lot of thinking and to be honest, I wanna get past the issue, butat the same time, I don't even wanna say anything to dude, just collect what's mine and keep it moving.. but, 7 years down the drain?
smh.gif
.. what would you guys do?
tired.gif
I don't even know what to say to reconcile things.

First mistake was doing business w. your friend....second mistake was fronting 95% of the cash...

you should cut your losses, and get into a different business venture either on your own, or w. people who are not so much in your inner circle.

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

I wanna get passed the issue
past***

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, finally got you.

but uhh, that's the problem with doing business with friends...money kills man.

i don't think there's much you can do at this point...i mean, you can't even finish without the money right?

Im going through the same thing, only we've known each other for 18 years. You seem like a real hot head you need to get that under control.

I wouldn't let seven years go that easily. He's probably thinking and feeling the same. Wait it out a few days, calm down and then handle it likeadults.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

I wouldn't let seven years go that easily. He's probably thinking and feeling the same. Wait it out a few days, calm down and then handle it like adults.

what this guy said

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

I wanna get passed the issue
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]past***[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, finally got you.[/color]

but uhh, that's the problem with doing business with friends...money kills man.

i don't think there's much you can do at this point...i mean, you can't even finish without the money right?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]anyway, I have $$ on me, but still, any transactions he did, I want the money from that sincehe already made his portion.. at the end of the day though, I'm more about being cool with my boy again[/color]
embarassed.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].. We always said money would never be a reason to damage the friendship... Idkexactly what the issue is though.. [/color]
ohwell.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And Daytona, that's what it's starting to feel like[/color]

Well if y'all said that and both meant it you two will work it out. And I agree you should get your money back.

I wouldn't let seven years go that easily. He's probably thinking and feeling the same. Wait it out a few days, calm down and then handle it like adults.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You seem like a real hot head you need to get that under control.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yeah that officially hit me today. I'm definitely going to try andchange the way I talk to people.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Makes sense, but I don't even know how to approach thatconversation[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

How long ago did this all happen though?
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Saturday morning with that phone call... first argument later on thatday, second argument today[/color]

Man 7 years? You guys both need some time to chill, and if need be apologize to him 1st and be like look you my man, we needa stop with all this lil kid b.s.I'd wait awhile, maybe a week or so.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

shoulda fronted 50%.
second mistake was fronting 95% of the cash...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Yes yes, I know. But he didn't have much on him, I did. I figuredwe'd both make our initial investments back, and split the profits. Big mistake on my part, but it was the only way to make something happen quickly.

[/color]
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Man 7 years? You guys both need some time to chill, and if need be apologize to him 1st and be like look you my man, we needa stop with all this lil kid b.s. I'd wait awhile, maybe a week or so.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Pride is a %@+@!.. I guess that's my only optionthough.[/color]
tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Thanks NT.[/color]

,Y'all fightin over @@$%+$!*...get over it and continue business. I mean like think about it, dudes get into stuff like this all the time...y'allain't females.

Im 21. Got into a fist fight with one of my best friends last november.
We've been friends since 7th grade also.

After a couple months dude hit me up and its like nothing ever happened.

Most def don't lose family over money man.

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Im 21. Got into a fist fight with one of my best friends last november.
We've been friends since 7th grade also.

After a couple months dude hit me up and its like nothing ever happened.

Most def don't lose family over money man.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Damn, that was good to read[/color]
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom