Friday/Saturday Night... Vol. Why are you home?

It's Saturday, 9:30 pm and I'm home. Even though It's still early, it doesn't look like I will go anywhere tonight.

1. GF with her family visiting other family in Santa Barbara, i wasn't going to go over there. Specially not after i found out that they might spend the night.
  2. I've been going out too often lately during the week, and funds are running low :x
  3. I know a lot of people, but don't consider too many people my friends. One of my closest friends is in Hawaii right now, another works @ 12am, and my other homie is with his girl.

Why are you home?

forever alone 
frown.gif

Because I just came back from the movies not too long ago. hanging with friends seems like the go to fun thing to do on a Friday/Saturday night. unfortunately I don't have that option |I I live the solo dolo life. gets boring at times but at this rate i'm use to it.

Because I just came back from the movies not too long ago. hanging with friends seems like the go to fun thing to do on a Friday/Saturday night. unfortunately I don't have that option |I I live the solo dolo life. gets boring at times but at this rate i'm use to it.

Did you go to the movies alone?

I [*] I know a lot of people, but don't consider too many people my friends. One of my closest friends is in Hawaii right now, another works @ 12am, and my other homie is with his girl.
[/LIST]

Why are you home?

same, only have 2-3 real friends, and the rest are just acquaintances or the like :lol: :lol:

went out last night, didn't get any yambs :smh:.

got a massage today + happy ending, hooped, watched the 4th qt of the clipper game, played xbox, and now i'm about to relax @ home with a brew :pimp:. work tomorrow anyway....

Because I just came back from the movies not too long ago. hanging with friends seems like the go to fun thing to do on a Friday/Saturday night. unfortunately I don't have that option
tired.gif
I live the solo dolo life. gets boring at times but at this rate i'm use to it.
same here got a small circle of people i call my friends 

but they are always broke except for my friend that is also

my coworker but he got kids so you know how that go

got a little chick that I smash routinely but im going to call it a night

**** it solo dolo life

Not having a job at the moment is really interfering with it too... Looks like I'll be out tomorrow at a bar to watch the Lakers game...

I don't really recall the last saturday I did nothing lol

Woke up, went to the gym to hoop/lift, grabbed some food with the homie, Girl came over for like an hour. Been home since like 4pm...

because people arent completely interested in my interests when i talk about them. and I'm always immersed within my interests.

internet is too convenient since i'd rather sit around listen to new music while reading current events.

I need new friends though. it'll work out by the time I graduate... but I'm just worried about passing classes / getting a good career.

Last edited:
i have money but i got a bum *** crew, and da last thing imma do is sponsor a bunch of cats who's arms and legs aint broke

when i go out.

i have money but i got a bum *** crew, and da last thing imma do is sponsor a bunch of cats who's arms and legs aint broke

when i go out.
all this 
 I got nothing but love foe my two high school friends 

but they never got any money 

I need new friends 
mean.gif

all this 

I got nothing but love foe my two high school friends 
but they never got any money 
I need new friends 
mean.gif

I talk to one cat from my HS days, and he's the one in Hawaii lol

My girl just text me, and she don't believe me that I'm home playing Fifa and on the laptop :rofl:

Gf went back home

Homies are at a frat retreat

I'm enjoying it, though...got batman beyond on netflix and surfin'

will probably play some games and call it a night

Back
Top Bottom