Friday/Saturday Night... Vol. Why are you home?

enjoying the solitude of my own home for the first time in almost a year

about to check out this frank matthews doc

I really dislike most people I see out, or get really annoyed of people pretty easily. I rarely go out, much rather hang with a few friends and my girlfriend.

1. my mind was completely blown after the day i had
2.i was extremely exhausted mentally that i didnt want to do anything besides end the day
3.i want to save money
4.im not cool enough to go places like strip clubs and clubs etc.

Well, watched the Celtics cream the Magic, the tuned into that highly competitive Clippers Vs Grizzlies game. Had work at 11PM so I didn't even have a chance to do anything tonight. Bouta clock out now and go home and sleep!

torn achilles and can't walk.

coulda went to my boys but it wasn't worth going out on crutches just for a bro night of drinking with no skeezers.

then reading about how there's no way in hell kobe comes back from his achilles got me all sad and left me unable to sleep :frown:

Thought my best friend broke up with me last week :lol: as seen on tan. We went to a country saloon last night , got drunk , danced with a few fine white females , and got some numbers :pimp: . Had a blast .

Last edited:
Stayed home Friday night. Was considering going out after the Laker game but was lazy and Kobe's injury had soured my mood.

Got it in last night though

Friday night, came home at around 1045ish... I have to be at work in half an hour. I go in at 12 :smh:

Back
Top Bottom