If it werent for him yall would still b wearing girbauds

He did more than go to class, hes slowly changing the world before our eyes

He is changing music, fashion and art.

shawn-michaels-head-o.gif

He did more than go to class, hes slowly changing the world before our eyes

He is changing music, fashion and art.

I don't have a single kanye west song on my playlist nor have I wanted to own a pair of leather jogging pants...I have my own style and taste garnered by my personal preferences and not of that cloning a celebrity. 

I'd like to think many members of NT are beyond the easily influenced sheep that reside on other social media platforms and have developed our own facets of style and taste for some time now (based on the WDYWT threads spanning from the early 2000's...) and were able to contoure ourselves independently much before anyone knew who this guy was.

Simply speak for yourself when riding the dude so ferociously...if you think he's the best thing to ever happen to you that's fine, but don't troll the thread over and over again when others contest your sheepish opinions 

Last edited:
Yeezy has blessed us with some of the greatest works of art since the artwork in the 16th chapel.
Where da other 15?

View media item 1355703

Legit read this in his angry voice :rofl: :rofl:

Salute to Ye. I'm aware of what an honorary doctorate is, but that's still an honor.

It's funny how the people who hate a celebrity's guts (when they don't actually know these ___s) never see that they're riding their ****s just as hard as the ones who love them do. Both extremities look equally lame from the sidelines.

Man still sloppy seconds, his wife's pics/wids are in the hands of many.  not sure whats so good about his neck crease fat .

I think Waka Flocka deserves an honorary degree.

Dr. Flocka shows us that tragedy and life situations, such as the death of a little brother, can lead one away from the classroom... But never away from learning and expression that is true to the soul.

And obviously he has more money than i do so he doesn't need to do the course work that im paying thousands of dollars for. He has contributed to a number of dancers' college funds. Showing that even though it looks like someone is making it rain on you. Tomorrow can be a brighter day. #DocFlockaforPresident

And lets throw Jaden Smith a bachelors in philosophy for the heck of it. the answers are already in his hands.

NTers idolize Ye for his contributions in music and fashion when there are others in this world that are much more deserving of praise and recognition for their contributions to humanity. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:
NTers idolize Ye for his contributions in music and fashion when there are others in this world that are much more deserving of praise and recognition for their contributions to humanity. :lol:

-Drew

I agree but dis aint HumanityTalk

-Drew

I agree but dis aint HumanityTalk

You do have a point and I understand.

At the same token, we're still under the general sub-forums.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom