From college dropout to a docta

You do have a point and I understand.

At the same token, we're still under the general sub-forums.

-Drew

The same sub forums with a thread about pokey man and a dude eatin an 18 inch burrito

the reason i love him ^^^^^^

he knows his beats weree wack and he says he gunna do whatever it takes to be no. 1

now look at hiim :smokin

he inspires to me to believe in myself and he should inspire yall too

While I agree with people's hesitation to put Kanye on a crazily high pedestal for this (heck i wish the dude took the time to give a worthwhile speech) hating on him does nothing for us.

Dude dropped out of college, and everyday someone somewhere in the world is listening to one of his albums. Personally I find that very respectable, and find a lot of inspiration in that. 

You want to be with him?

yes as a partner to build the future. and create dopeness for society.

Trudge your own path and be better than him in every way. You definitely can.

-Drew

I am on my own path and i also consider myself a creative mastermind but i would just like to work with him since he is one of my idols. Although i have very different plans in life than he does

I appreciate the advice doe

I am on my own path and i also consider myself a creative mastermind but i would just like to work with him since he is one of my idols. Although i have very different plans in life than he does

I appreciate the advice doe

You think tights are ruining booties. STAP

Not tryin to hate on Yeezy.

Im cool with the honorary doctorate but dont call yourself Dr. ......

Hell i put in the work to get my doctorate and I still tell people to call me by my first name.

In regards to Kanye being an egomaniac. All you need to do is look up personality disorders and look under DSM V cluster B

Back
Top Bottom