Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
these are a custom correct? anyways, these have so much more potential than the foam version. that thing just looks like a blob of stars on your foot. the way the zoom rookies look could really compliment the design scheme of what they tried to do with the foams IMO
these were the samples gentry had same shoe expect no glow pods 

Nike swear ppl are stupid...Ppl are gonna be camping out Sept. 1st, but who knows, maybe its a different colorway, cuz to be honest I don't really see that much red on the Galaxy to have it listed as part of the color code
Sometimes they make a mistake too. Like last time, I asked them if the KD IV Gold medal is releasing on the 18th because they had replied to someone that they are going to be out that date, but they told me that there  is no word on them. So i told em that they told someone that they are going to be out... finally, they said its a mistake and Jordan gold pack is the out that is coming out on the 18th 

Sometimes they make a mistake too. Like last time, I asked them if the KD IV Gold medal is releasing on the 18th because they had replied to someone that they are going to be out that date, but they told me that there  is no word on them. So i told em that they told someone that they are going to be out... finally, they said its a mistake and Jordan gold pack is the out that is coming out on the 18th 

You also have to realize that Nikestore's twitter account is a part of Nike's marketing strategy and customer service. Most companies are using social media as a means for marketing because it is more cost effective (when done right). Nikestore twitter knows what they are doing and I would bet they won't come out and admit it until 1-2 weeks prior. In addition, I wouldn't be surprised if there is more than one person running their twitter (nikestore's voice), so what one person might say, another won't.

To sum it up, take everything their twitter says with a grain of salt.

Let's the craziness begins......

So many shoes coming out, smh.......

Color code on Galaxy are 001 though, not 002...I'm confused.

wow another hyped shoe. i like them but i dont like the hype surrounding it.

September 1st is still a pretty long time so a lot can change. Usually though Nike would tweet the details about the release and a small description closer to the release date. When I asked @nikestore for the link to the future releases this is what they said " Launch information (such as pricing, launch dates, online availability, etc.) is subject to change gonike.me/". So they might change it last minute, but this calendar is pretty accurate in my opinion. Also there is a reason to believe that the galaxy is coming out, instead of the action red because I can't find an image of action red zoom rookie (I could be wrong though, and if anyone saw it let me know). 

I know for sure that I am gonna be on the lookout for the gold medal KDs, to be honest I rather cop the gold medal KD than the Golden Pack. Too much money spent on shoes this month. 

50/50 about trying to get these. Would be nice to have a pair of galaxy's in the collection since there is now way I'm paying for a pair of foam galaxy's

50/50 about trying to get these. Would be nice to have a pair of galaxy's in the collection since there is now way I'm paying for a pair of foam galaxy's

I really want to pull the trigger on the Memphis Blue's in your avy! They are really growing on me! :pimp:

tht pic might still be the galaxies not enough evidence for me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom