Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
i think the pic is photoshop. but today I called Nike and asked about the KD IV Gold Medal and the Galaxy Rookies. They said they don't have it and if something changes, they will update via twitter. No surprises. The guy also said the picture will be shown on twitter. IMO this week would be the perfect time to drop them galaxy because of the CURIOSITY landed in Mars 

Yeah I don't think the Sept 1st release is the Galaxies. Gentry did mention September for the Galaxies, but he also said there wouldn't be any Rookies this month >.>

Time will tell.

why pass on XI's if those are in December and thts a September release 
We already know what the XI's look like first of all...2nd, it's gonna be hell tryna get those vs. these...and 3rd, I don't want a closet full of "Bred" colored shoe...My goal is to get @ least 2 shoes w/ the same color scheme. Just because you got money doesn't mean you have to go spend it up on "Bred" colored...Other ppl can do it...just not me. I'm not finna buy the "Bred" XI's, "Bred" XII's, and "Bred" XIII's"...then backdoor it w/ some "Bred" LeBron 9 & 10...that's just too many...You feel me??? LOL

According to NikeStore , not happening on the 1st.

http://www.icysole.com/2012/08/nike-galaxy-zoom-rookies-release-date.html

I'm hoping these are limited to HoH only...I want the Crimson foams and I'm hoping these Rookies will take the heat off my spot.

As for the Action Red...

Nike-Zoom-Rookie-Matte-Red.jpg

Maybe those are dropping rather than the Galaxies?

i see the blk/blk/action-red pair being the galaxy rookies, the action-red part of the colorway probably comes from the red/orange heel tab. i could be and am probably totaly wrong but at least its worth hoping for, because the galaxys are robocopped and the reds are a pass.

why shouldn't he get them 

maybe he doesn't like them, doesn't have the money, doesn't want to deal with the hassle, etc...Just because you like a shoe doesn't mean everyone else does. People buy what they like, not whats popular and has the most hype...which is a definite problem with the release of 11s.

So my local shop got the Yeezys but didn't get the Galaxy Foams. I wonder if they are going to get these. Hope so.

I will post tagged pictures once I get them. They will not be releasing Sept 1st. This release will be extremely limited. Perhaps it might just be another Blake Griffin release.

so what is it? 9/1 or later on? nike plays too many games with us

I will post tagged pictures once I get them. They will not be releasing Sept 1st. This release will be extremely limited. Perhaps it might just be another Blake Griffin release.
def not another blake griffin release because nikestore twitter already confirmed they will have them online. nike already announced officialy that these galaxy rookies will release, that can not be said for the galaxy blake griffins.

Back
Top Bottom