Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Just got shipping confirmation on my restock galaxy's. looks like they didn't cancel
Multiple orders for everyone as I got a pair last Saturday as well.
Yeah, same here! I was so surprised! I was expecting a cancelation email for a while too. Really happy Nike didn't cancel all orders. Hope some people were able to get theirs as well!

Just got shipping confirmation on my restock galaxy's. looks like they didn't cancel
Multiple orders for everyone as I got a pair last Saturday as well.

Same.

I got the notification from NDC as well. And I got a pair last week too.

Yeah, same here! I was so surprised! I was expecting a cancelation email for a while too. Really happy Nike didn't cancel all orders. Hope some people were able to get theirs as well!

I Know That One Dude's Gotta Be HEATED Right Now!

:nerd:

Nike Trolling HARD These Days :lol:

Last edited:
Was thinking the same. Sodium level at an all time high.

This Threads Sodium Content Tomorrow.....
nutrition-facts-bowl.gif

Last edited:
Looks As If Nike Is Canceling Orders On Some And Shipping Out To Others, Despite Their Claims Of Sticking To The 1 Pair Per Customer Limit Even On 2nd Orders Placed Via The Restock :wink:
NOT A Good Look :smh:

Ya, even when I havent gotten my confirmation yet, and I only ordered 1 pair

maybe they didnt catch all of the customers who passed up the supposed limit? no one company is perfect...

All I got was 1 pair from the restock Friday morning and I got my shipping confirmation at 9:50pm CST tonight.

2 orders just shipped out. Both 11.5. Same credit card. Same address. Different email(unintentionally)

mine is now a shipped order as well, one size 11.5...hopefully i can get the black foams and bred 11s easily enough.

Looks like im trading for the Quai Vs & SB9s tomorrow. No worries I'll have another pair of the rookies on Tuesday or Wednesday
happy.gif
if i had 2 pair i'd have done the same trade. 

but if i had the SB 9s and Q54's i would NOT trade 2 shoes for 1. never. unless it's me receiving yeezy's.

Back
Top Bottom