"Game's the same, just got more fierce." Vol. Snoop From Wire Arrested

More than 30 people, including the actress known as "Snoop" from the Baltimore-based HBO series "The Wire," were arrested Thursday morning across the city and its surrounding counties in connection with a large-scale heroin and marijuana operation.

Raids were carried out in the pre-dawn hours by agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration, Baltimore police and a slew of other federal and state law enforcement agencies.

Felicia "Snoop" Pearson, known for her drug-assassin character on "The Wire," was taken into custody at a downtown apartment on a state warrant, officials said.

The actress has a troubled past, having been convicted at age 14 of second-degree murder. More recently, she refused to testify as a witness at a murder trial and was arrested at her then-Northeast Baltimore home.

The arrests are part of a five-month drug investigation, officials said.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/local-breaking-news/the-wire-actress-arrested-in-d.html

More than 30 people, including the actress known as "Snoop" from the Baltimore-based HBO series "The Wire," were arrested Thursday morning across the city and its surrounding counties in connection with a large-scale heroin and marijuana operation.

Raids were carried out in the pre-dawn hours by agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration, Baltimore police and a slew of other federal and state law enforcement agencies.

Felicia "Snoop" Pearson, known for her drug-assassin character on "The Wire," was taken into custody at a downtown apartment on a state warrant, officials said.

The actress has a troubled past, having been convicted at age 14 of second-degree murder. More recently, she refused to testify as a witness at a murder trial and was arrested at her then-Northeast Baltimore home.

The arrests are part of a five-month drug investigation, officials said.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/local-breaking-news/the-wire-actress-arrested-in-d.html

She was really bout that life
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Not surprised. I seen her out in DC a few months ago throwing out STUPID bread in the club. I knew all that wasn't Wire money.

Unless her lawyer is Cochran resurrected...she's done for with that murder already on her record.

Not surprised. I seen her out in DC a few months ago throwing out STUPID bread in the club. I knew all that wasn't Wire money.

Unless her lawyer is Cochran resurrected...she's done for with that murder already on her record.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

....and thats what has always pissed me off about the game. clowns are too busy showing off to do anything with the money.

- and actually when i think about it, her #%%*$#$ didnt learn anything from the show huh? Avon....Marlo....Prop Joe would never be showing out like that. serves her right. but then again there is a difference between the corner boy and the lieutenant.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

....and thats what has always pissed me off about the game. clowns are too busy showing off to do anything with the money.

- and actually when i think about it, her #%%*$#$ didnt learn anything from the show huh? Avon....Marlo....Prop Joe would never be showing out like that. serves her right. but then again there is a difference between the corner boy and the lieutenant.

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Crime in DMV is related to Foamposite releases.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

We'll be seeing her on Season 2 of Beyond Scared Straight at Jessup

lol i laughed. when did she get out...? it was for murder? i thought it was assault and battery

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Crime in DMV is related to Foamposite releases.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

We'll be seeing her on Season 2 of Beyond Scared Straight at Jessup

lol i laughed. when did she get out...? it was for murder? i thought it was assault and battery

Back
Top Bottom