"Game's the same, just got more fierce." Vol. Snoop From Wire Arrested

I really don't get how people can be this damn stupid. You have all these opportunities and you throw it away? People are just...%*+# man.

I really don't get how people can be this damn stupid. You have all these opportunities and you throw it away? People are just...%*+# man.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Not surprised. I seen her out in DC a few months ago throwing out STUPID bread in the club. I knew all that wasn't Wire money.
 ....and thats what has always pissed me off about the game. clowns are too busy showing off to do anything with the money.
Because they realize that even if you are a big dog, your time out here is very short when involved in the dope game so they live life fast b/c it'll be gone before they know it.
- and actually when i think about it, her #%%*$#$ didnt learn anything from the show huh? Avon....Marlo....Prop Joe would never be showing out like that. serves her right. but then again there is a difference between the corner boy and the lieutenant.
I'm pretty sure she knew that w/ or w/o the Wire by simply being from Baltimore.

'Normal' people do it all the time. It is what it is.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Not surprised. I seen her out in DC a few months ago throwing out STUPID bread in the club. I knew all that wasn't Wire money.
 ....and thats what has always pissed me off about the game. clowns are too busy showing off to do anything with the money.
Because they realize that even if you are a big dog, your time out here is very short when involved in the dope game so they live life fast b/c it'll be gone before they know it.
- and actually when i think about it, her #%%*$#$ didnt learn anything from the show huh? Avon....Marlo....Prop Joe would never be showing out like that. serves her right. but then again there is a difference between the corner boy and the lieutenant.
I'm pretty sure she knew that w/ or w/o the Wire by simply being from Baltimore.

'Normal' people do it all the time. It is what it is.

She is dumb. But I respect her
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

She wasn't a trained actor like most of the rest of The Wire's cast so I'm sure after the show ended she just went right back to the life she was involved in, it's sad but can't say I'm surprised

BTW I just saw Bodie on an episode of Detroit 187 the other day
laugh.gif
(
pimp.gif
Best show on TV no one is watching)

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

She wasn't a trained actor like most of the rest of The Wire's cast so I'm sure after the show ended she just went right back to the life she was involved in, it's sad but can't say I'm surprised

laugh.gif
(
pimp.gif

Damn that's crazy, I knew something was going on cuz the boys were out HEAVY all day yesterday in the city and the county ...snoop a G tho won't ever forget bout the time she smashed one of my stripper chicks, I was salty lol... too bad she going out like this smh...

Damn that's crazy, I knew something was going on cuz the boys were out HEAVY all day yesterday in the city and the county ...snoop a G tho won't ever forget bout the time she smashed one of my stripper chicks, I was salty lol... too bad she going out like this smh...

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

laugh.gif
(
pimp.gif

EXACTLY.... she ain't like the rest of the dudes who can move onto 90210 and what nots...However, with the money she did make while on the show, she could have paid for some acting lessons.  She would have already had her foot in the door with the Wire on her resume....
This real life story reminds me of the final scenes when Marlo was going into that new business world and just felt out of place...some folks run right back to what they know when they're out of their element.

seasoned vet wrote:
Im Not You wrote:

Maaan forget about even the show...think about real life...BMF...all that stuntin in the club, European whippers catches the eyes of the Alphabet Boys after a while....

ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

laugh.gif
(
pimp.gif

EXACTLY.... she ain't like the rest of the dudes who can move onto 90210 and what nots...However, with the money she did make while on the show, she could have paid for some acting lessons.  She would have already had her foot in the door with the Wire on her resume....
This real life story reminds me of the final scenes when Marlo was going into that new business world and just felt out of place...some folks run right back to what they know when they're out of their element.

seasoned vet wrote:
Im Not You wrote:

Maaan forget about even the show...think about real life...BMF...all that stuntin in the club, European whippers catches the eyes of the Alphabet Boys after a while....

Unless her lawyer is Cochran resurrected...she's done for with that murder already on her record.

Folks been on heels since she wouldn't snitch on a murder she seen

It was bound to happen tho ..

Too much wylin out ..

All in all they knocked 60 people in the ring 

Unless her lawyer is Cochran resurrected...she's done for with that murder already on her record.

Folks been on heels since she wouldn't snitch on a murder she seen

It was bound to happen tho ..

Too much wylin out ..

All in all they knocked 60 people in the ring 

I'm not condoning her succumbing to ill's of the hood life. But some of you have to understand that being in the system (prison) or just the hood enviroment is anything but rehabilitative to a former criminal.

And someone from the ghetto that got into the game and got out and tried legal entrepreneurial pursuits had a different mentality from Snoop from the get go.
It's all about support groups.

With that said, i'm not surprised at all hearing this.

I'm not condoning her succumbing to ill's of the hood life. But some of you have to understand that being in the system (prison) or just the hood enviroment is anything but rehabilitative to a former criminal.

And someone from the ghetto that got into the game and got out and tried legal entrepreneurial pursuits had a different mentality from Snoop from the get go.
It's all about support groups.

With that said, i'm not surprised at all hearing this.

Back
Top Bottom