Gatorade Pack edit ?

i heard the vi pack was actually a pack that contained all jordans 1-23. the finish line employees have to deliver the pack to your car with a forklift.

i call ducktales until we see actual pics
everyone says that they have connects that know wat jordan is going to drop but i dont believe it
just stop posting false information
why would jb drop a gatorade pack wit a black/red jordan alongside a gatorade colored jordan?

i gotta see it to belive it but if
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I swear if JB pulls a quick one and says the VI's will be a pack ill cry....packs put a hole in thy pocket.

If this info is true I can almost guarantee that this pack is going to be very limited. I'm thinking FC or maybe just an NDC release only plus it willprobably be more than $310. If both shoes are fire I would hate not to cop on RD because the resell value will be through the roof.

Originally Posted by bossjulio

did ur connect mention a relese date?

im pretty sure its still all duck tales anyways.
i don't have an exact release, just know it isn't far away. i wasn't very concerned on the exact release date because when he getsthem in (which is like a week before the rd) ill get a call. i knew people would have lots of things to say without pics, but the store gets all jbquickstrikes and i trust what he says. just thought i would pass on the little bit of info i had on these. if someone else has something which will confirmanything about this gatorade thing i would like to hear it.

they're are more packs to come fall of 09 just got done looking at the Jordan Catalog and it shows the I's pack VII's pack and a hall of fame pack.when jordan gets inducted in the hall of fame!! Only showed a silhouette of the VII's pack and Hall of Fame pack!

manee im so sick of packs, jb juke'n us for cake left n right i hope the colorway is black/red but as for the pack part please be ducktales

Originally Posted by dcortes23

they're are more packs to come fall of 09 just got done looking at the Jordan Catalog and it shows the I's pack VII's pack and a hall of fame pack. when jordan gets inducted in the hall of fame!! Only showed a silhouette of the VII's pack and Hall of Fame pack!

Can you post a scan of the catalog please?
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom