Georgetown 11 low next April

Doesn't bother me at all... i let people live 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got mine today too. Left shoe has a crease....pretty ripped about it...
i feel your pain bro. got my first pair today. left kick has a crease also almost exactly like yours. thats jordan QC/QA for ya. it feels like there is a bump where the leather is bunched up to create that crease right? thats the way it is on my pair. but overall, other than that, im happy with this pair. my 2nd pair is  supposed to come tomorrow from EB. i hope theyre good money as well.

Last edited:
What's funny is that you have to deal with or send it back... they're really not trying to give discounts out no more

Last edited:
I never complain about quality but my pair has some noticeable flaws, it is what it is. I like this colorway too much to return.

What's funny is that you have to deal with or send it back... they're really not trying to give discounts out no more
imo that is because of 2 things...the first is being jordan QC so they must get a ton of calls about stuff like crazy creases like that, and the 2nd is people who get good pairs and abuse the system trying to get a discount.

View media item 1494895Sorry fam, think I got the perfect pair. Hate seeing all this bad QC tho. Not cool for this price point. These are that new favorite pair that you only bust out for those real special occasions and would break your heart to sell.

Last edited:
My NDC order came in. Biggest flaw is a warped-looking area on the midsole. Everything else looks fine though.

Last edited:
My ndc pair came I today and was flawless until I noticed a small scuff on the patent leather. It's hard to see unless you are looking closely at it so no biggie.

Got my pair from ndc. No flaws like glue or mess on the PL. My only problem is that the pl cut on one of the shoes is nice n thick but the other shoe has a horrible cut and is mad thin. Really irks me, might just return em

Upon further inspection, I found that there is a crease of the patent leather in the toebox area of the left shoe. It almost looks like an employee slipped these on in the back.

As for the right shoe, I saw a scratch mark on the patent leather in the back. It's the kind of scratch mark you get if someone keys your car.

Well, at least the other pair is nice.

Last edited:
Everybody's inspecting now 
laugh.gif
  my jj pair  is perfect, but my ndc pair has a little mark  that's not even that bad

Last edited:
man, i need to inspect my pair. Glanced at mine for 20 seconds and it went right back into the box and in the closet.

Y'all made me double check my pair for flaws. :lol:

Nothing major. The patent leather on my pair has cellulite and the jumpman tag on the left shoe isn't on the third spacing. More like 2.5

Back
Top Bottom