[][] Girl Problem Thread ... Sort ... Shut up or Warn My "Boy" [][]

Originally Posted by Elocin023

And thats the messed up thing (the toy metaphor). If he doesn't want her at no point should he try to mess with her only because he knows he can. He should keep ignoring her and the girl should take the hint and keep it real with Dexter.

And that's also the messed up thing. Chicks find it hard to "take thehint" once dudes they are feeling start playing that carrot on a stick game.
But if her attention span isn't up to your standards OP, you can't really say anything.
Dexis probably just a placeholder for her honestly. She'll get @#%^ for "V-day", and she probably will keep trying to holla @ Chris (or whoever else) later on.

But they're not even"official" anyway.

laugh.gif
On top of that their could be a million others Chris', so their really is no point.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Originally Posted by J23S

Let that stupid $%#$ broad be
smh.gif

Its girls like her that make women look bad
tired.gif

As if women NEED ANYmore help lookin bad...
I don't see how this looks bad on anyone.
She's only been talking to this dude for a month.
If the situation was reversed and it was a chick asking for advice on some dude her friend was messing with and he was hollering at the next chick in his spare time, he would get mad respect for his game.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RenaRene

smh.gif

tired.gif

If the situation was reversed and it was a chick asking for advice on some dude her friend was messing with and he was hollering at the next chick in his spare time, he would get mad respect for his game.
tired.gif
She's leading him on, that doesn't look bad to you?
grin.gif

smh.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif
grin.gif
How is she "leading him on" and she's obviously been chillin with him "heavy" for the past month?
Dude is happy. Unless he's that desperate and completely oblivious she must be doing something right for him.

IMO that's enough considering they aint even together....

smh.gif

tired.gif

tired.gif
grin.gif
How is she "leading him on" and she's obviously been chillin with him "heavy" for the past month?
Dude is happy. Unless he's that desperate and completely oblivious she must be doing something right for him.

IMO that's enough considering they aint even together....
By kicking it with him when the other dude is busy, yea she'll eat dinner on homeboys dime but when the other cat comes into the picture she wont waste anytime giving ole boy the Barry Sanders shimmy shake

I can telll just by her butterfish mouth she is gonna ring your boy out. You should talk to him. Give him the eggs in one basket speech. Explain to him the subtle difference between making yourself desirable as opposed to completely available. He's more than likely gonna get played regardless but at least when it happens you'll look like a genius.

Dr0, if this is the same "Dex" I've known you to run with in the past, I think he deserves at least some kind of warning.  You don't have to straight up come out with it, but for his sake it wouldn't hurt to at least let him know what things look like from an outsider's point of view.  Plus, you already know he's probably to go ham on Valentine's Day, so things are going to have to get real sooner or later.  I say better "sooner" than "later," but like you, I would be on the fence, too...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Dr0, if this is the same "Dex" I've known you to run with in the past, I think he deserves at least some kind of warning.  You don't have to straight up come out with it, but for his sake it wouldn't hurt to at least let him know what things look like from an outsider's point of view.  Plus, you already know he's probably to go ham on Valentine's Day, so things are going to have to get real sooner or later.  I say better "sooner" than "later," but like you, I would be on the fence, too...
nerd.gif
[color= rgb(153, 153, 204)]get at me on the gmail if you see me on later Mike[/color]

Back
Top Bottom