Girls with trust issues vol. It'll never work

Do you volunteer your password Ephan or did she ask you for them?

Did she volunteer her passwords or did you ask her for them?

I'm brazen as !!**
laugh.gif
I'll give dude the password to all my %+%+ AND hand him my phone knowin' I got somethin' to hide...

Reverse psychology ftw
pimp.gif

Enphan im thinking is all talk.

you're telling me you have no personal life? Your girl is 100% you. There isn't anything you can tell your mom or a close friend that you can't ordon't want to tell your girl?

Enjoy your relationship that's not how most would want it.

you must not see me post much.

all talk? hardly.

when I decided to enter into a committed relationship, I dropped things out of my "personal life" that I couldn't or didn't want to tell mygirl about...

now, does she find out about things I've said or done and get pissed? sure.....

I do the same thing.

but at the end of the day, I'm not hiding anything and neither is she....

but to answer your question, no, I don't do anything I couldn't and wouldn't tell my girl about...

maybe THAT'S why its not a big deal to me...

*$#+, my girl could have my phone for a day...

nothing to hide.

see, poptart, I think 99 percent of the cats in here HAVE things they dont/couldn't tell their girl about and that's why its the ultimate disrespectand some huge deal to them...

its bs.

if you aint got *$#+ to hide, stop putting up a fight.

like I said, if your car is clean, why fight the cop asking to search it?

in the end, he's gonna arrest you and take you downtown to search your car and find nothing anyway.

kinda like all the bs you'll go through with your girlfriend if she has a suspicion and you deny her the means to debunk her suspicion...

-shrugs-

sorry I don't think of my S/O as some random stranger on the street.

she DOES have an authority....she's not just some broad...

she's my girl.

yall doin too much.

you must not see me post much.

all talk? hardly.

when I decided to enter into a committed relationship, I dropped things out of my "personal life" that I couldn't or didn't want to tell mygirl about...

now, does she find out about things I've said or done and get pissed? sure.....

I do the same thing.

but at the end of the day, I'm not hiding anything and neither is she....

but to answer your question, no, I don't do anything I couldn't and wouldn't tell my girl about...

maybe THAT'S why its not a big deal to me...

!%$%, my girl could have my phone for a day...

nothing to hide.

see, poptart, I think 99 percent of the cats in here HAVE things they dont/couldn't tell their girl about and that's why its the ultimate disrespectand some huge deal to them...

its bs.

if you aint got !%$% to hide, stop putting up a fight.

like I said, if your car is clean, why fight the cop asking to search it?

in the end, he's gonna arrest you and take you downtown to search your car and find nothing anyway.

kinda like all the bs you'll go through with your girlfriend if she has a suspicion and you deny her the means to debunk her suspicion...

-shrugs-

sorry I don't think of my S/O as some random stranger on the street.

she DOES have an authority....she's not just some broad...

she's my girl.

yall doin too much.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

I'm brazen as !!**
laugh.gif
I'll give dude the password to all my %+%+ AND hand him my phone knowin' I got somethin' to hide...

Reverse psychology ftw
pimp.gif

i love you

I mean if you give your girl reason to do it, then it's not that she immature or wants to fight. Its the fact that you been **#!@#%@*%%' in the past soshe's going to have a issue with you talking to other girls. But guys and girls do have different outlooks on whats right and whats wrong. Girls getemotionally attached faster than guys. Guys can just say, its sex. so what. when girls take sex as something much more than sex. Idk, I think its interesting.

you got it.

cause I don't treat my woman like a stranger on the street, and actually commit in a commited relationship....

Grade - A simp.

LOL Why do you keep resorting to the, "Treating your woman like a stranger on the street" argument? Because we want some form of privacy and respectfor each other's PERSONAL property means we treat them like strangers on the street?

And also because we don't want to give up our privacy, we are not in COMMITTED relationships?

What are you basing this off of since we already told you that we aren't not showing it because of anything we did wrong but for privacy issues/reasons.

I am not understanding why you feel your relationship is any better than anyone else's because you are share EVERYTHING.

i trust until given a reason not to.
me and my ex had each others passwords on myspace/facebook, cell phone lock code hell i even knew his social security number. i have nothing to hide fromsomeone i am committed to.

Like what is the POINT in having someone's FB/MS passwords other than to snoop?

My god I hate the "nothing to hide" argument.......aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh

what's wrong with snooping, again?

I'm not acting like my relationship is anything...my relationship isn't awesome at all.

and dc, you and everyone else quoting me and saying the same $%$@,

you're forreal offended like some random broad demanded to look through your phone.

I been with my girl for 4 long years....if she wants my password, she can have it...

if I want hers, I can have it.

4 years > *%*@!%% entitlement to some sort of 'privacy'

I bet you don't take offense to her touching your meat, invading your personal privacy...

but the phone? STOP THE PRESSES, SHE WANTS TO SNOOP IN MY PHONE.

I can tell you don't have serious relationships because you're gung ho about some basic $%$@.

"in MY relationship, I won't give up MY phone cause its MY privacy"

you surrender much of your 'personal' privacy when you enter a committed relationship, pal

that's the way it works. its not just ME, I, MY

you're a team at that point.

neither of us is gonna convince each other one way or another

I'm just explaining my take on the issue...that its not an issue.

you, on the other hand, seem to wanna talk down to me, and argue...

personally, I don't give a hot damn if you're bent out of shape about your personal privacy

I'm not talking about jumps, broads you talking to, broads you like, none of that

I'm speaking from the perspective of a dude in a 4 year relationship, long distance at that...

take it however you wanna take it.

'personal privacy' between me and my broad isn't a fundamental principal to me....

I gave up personal privacy about 2.5 years ago, when we decided to give this a go....

you also offended when your girl asks where you are, what you're doing and who you're with?

she's no authority, why should she be allowed to violate your personal privacy by questioning where you are and who you're with?

lol @ such

You can tell I don't have a serious relationship because I am a certain way about specific issues? Believe what you want on the subject. Put it this way, Ihave never had a woman I AM WITH ask for my personal info.

I don't believe in giving up ALL forms of privacy because you are in a relationship. So this might be the fundamental argument here.

Yea we are going back and forth saying the same thing, so there is no need to continue.

I have NEVER EVER, been deceiving to any woman I was with. I don't believe in cheaters. If you want to cheat, then I say tell the person and if they wantan open relationship, then ok. So again, I have NOTHING to hide. I just want/need my personal space.

Questions like, where are you, with who, etc......... are fine. In case something happens to you, SOMEONE needs to know where you are. That isn't invadingmy privacy.

Originally Posted by Rawk On

I can't believe some of the #+@@ females are posting in here
indifferent.gif

I can't believe what the fellas are writing either. ...but it you're @ that point in the relationship and u don't check that ...you're screwedanyway

Back
Top Bottom