Giving Tip for Delivery?

but yet I bet you'll be the first to complain about bad service. The irony...
Over your head that went. 

But to your point, yes, I suspect a lot of these cheap bastards are the first cats to complain about service. 

Over your head that went. 

But to your point, yes, I suspect a lot of these cheap bastards are the first cats to complain about service. 
lol maybe he was being sarcastic .. My bad ... I don't even know why blastercombo taking, I bet dude only eats where a dollar menu is available. I'm willing to bet anything.

Bruh atleast give me that not all servers\delivery drivers can easily quit there current gig and find something better .

You mean to tell me people have to work hard to get something better in life? I don't wanna live anymore :x

I much rather have the opportunity to tip the chef than the person who carries a plate 10 feet
or both ... Those people are standing on their feet for hours getting your order serving you filling your cup getting you what you ask for ... Don't you think of they are doing a good job they deserve a tip?

How many of the non-tippers have worked in the service industry?
I'm not anti tip but I have a strict personal tipping policy regarding restaurant service and yes, I worked as a server for 3 months. I didn't like it and became a software engineer making about 5 times more a month.

It wasn't easy but I put in the work I needed to in order to get into a better situation.
What was your situation like? What kinds of jobs did you have before attempting a server position? 

You mean to tell me people have to work hard to get something better in life? I don't wanna live anymore :x

No one is disagreeing w/ that notion, bro.

It's the fact that you are claiming people on a waitstaff don't deserve a tip because they should be doing something better w/ their lives.

You look down on everyone, or just certain people?

It's the fact that you are claiming people on a waitstaff don't deserve a tip because they should be doing something better w/ their lives.

dude ... This kids life revolves around NT. I seriously doubt he has a thing going for himself. Just talk but can't walk...

What was your situation like? What kinds of jobs did you have before attempting a server position? 

I worked 3 years at a burger king

Then server

Then worked my **** off at google as a temp

Eventually got to where I'm at now.

I got tired of being broke, basically.

The hell are you talking about? I was one of the first to say I did tip. The notion that you should give X amount no matter what, and that serves are forced to work there is what we're talking about. Y'all really need to read before you say anything

went to buffalo wild wings one day, waiter wasnt doing nothign for us. We asked to change one tv channel but he said that someone was watching it. SMH IT WAS ON THE DEFAULT POKER GAME CHANNEL WHERE IT WAS FROM THE ACTUAL VIDEO GAME....... fastfoward lucky my brother friend worked there he gladly changed the channel for us.... then guess who brought out the food???? not our waiter my brother friend brought it out. we had to flag down our own waiter for some damn napkins and forks. after that he was no where to be seen.... then  we waited 20 mins after we were done eating til my bro had to ask wheres our ticket. which he finally brought it out then we just said f it. we walked out on his *** and left him high and dry then proceed to walk out the door

This kid has a degree, owns his house, and is in the military.

Carry on now.
lmao military man being this cheap? Blasphemy. Degree in what? House where? Branch of service and rank?

Funny u think about people getting better jobs when many think that military people join because they couldn't hack it in the civilian world. Smh

I use to be a delivery driver, trust me, people that dont tip is the worst. They just give you the exact change then turn around and close the door on you. It was worse during income tax season, all the people that never ordered there would order and not tip. 

Funny u think about people getting better jobs when many think that military people join because they couldn't hack it in the civilian world. Smh

Top 10 dumbest things I've read on NT. Who says that? You? And since this is NT, what you think = "everyone has to think that too"

Since no matter how I answer your questions you'll hit me with "lol that's it?" I'll pass.

Last edited:

I worked 3 years at a burger king

Then server

Then worked my **** off at google as a temp

Eventually got to where I'm at now.

I got tired of being broke, basically.
Thanks for your response. I was just genuinely curious. 

The hell are you talking about? I was one of the first to say I did tip. The notion that you should give X amount no matter what, and that serves are forced to work there is what we're talking about. Y'all really need to read before you say anything

Who said ANYTHING about tipping no matter what?

Cut your cable off or get a better job. Sorry, yall can't stop with that "but they need it". If they need more GET A BETTER JOB

You the one clearly going off on someone for their life choices here...

I'm talking about not tipping for the sake of not tipping....even when the service is good. What is this "get a better job" POV you have? Elaborate.

Back
Top Bottom